DUBLIN--(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qhxtzn/research_and) has announced the addition of the "Research and Forecast of China's Forage Feed Market, 2013-2017" report to their offering.)--Research and Markets (
“Research and Forecast of China's Forage Feed Market, 2013-2017”
China owns largest grassland area in the world, but compares with the developed countries, China's forage feed industry is a late-starting industry and still in the initial stage. In recent years, China's forage enterprises emerged vigorously with the rapid development of domestic forage industry, but the quality still can't compare with foreign countries.
With the development of China's forage feed industry, the output of domestic forage products increased at the annual growth rate of 10%, and the output reached about 2.3 million tons in 2012. Supported by China's government in the Twelfth Five-Year period, it is estimated that China's forage feed will develop at the annual growth rate of 10% in the future few years.
At present, most enterprises in China's forage feed industry are in small and medium scale, the disordered competitions are fierce, the forage varieties are various and miscellaneous, the per unit yield and carrying capacity is low, and also the supply of alfalfa, the most important forage variety is insufficient and mainly depend on imports. Therefore, the Twelfth Five-Year Plan proposed relevant policies to strive for 50 feed enterprises that with the annual output of more than 500,000 tons, and the output of these enterprises should account for more than 50% of the total output so as to stimulate the restructuring of the industry.
According to the data of the National Bureau of Statistics, China Customs and relevant industry associations; Huidian Research releases Research and Forecast of China's Forage Feed Market, 2013-2017, which conducts depth market research on the forage feed market in the following aspects: market scale, supply and demand, market competitions, operation situation of main provinces and key enterprises and the industry forecast. This report provides the enterprises with decision-making references.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of Forage Feed Industry
2. Overview of Global Forage Feed Industry
3. Market Environment of China's Forage Feed Industry
4. Development of China's Forage Feed Industry from 2010 to 2012
5. Operation of China's Forage Feed Industry in Key Regions
6. Import & Export of China's Forage Feed Industry from 2010 to 2012
7. Development of Upstream and Downstream Industries and the Influences
8. Key Enterprises from 2010 to 2012
9. Investment Opportunity, Value and Suggestion
10. Integrated Forecast of China's Forage Feed Market in 2016
- Gansu Yasheng Industrial (Group) Co., Ltd.
- Inner Mongolia HuangYangWa Grass Industry Company
- Ningxia Nongken Maosheng Grass Co., Ltd.
- Tongjiang Precision Agriculture Forage Co., Ltd.
- Hengdian Group Grass Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qhxtzn/research_and