DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wr9l78/retail_trade) has announced the addition of the "Retail Trade International - Edition 18" book to their offering.
Retail Trade International is a comprehensive guide to the global retailing industry.
It has expert analysis of the retailing industry in 52 countries. Each country is researched in-depth and the performance of a range of formats is examined, from hypermarkets and discounters to home shopping and internet retailing. Identify the most successful retailers, the most popular retail formats, and the key retailing trends driving change.
Retail Trade International includes:
- In-depth retail industry analysis for 52 countries
- Detailed profiles of each country with each retailing sector analysed thoroughly
- Over 900 pages of expert analysis
- Key retailing statistics presented in easy to read tables
Retail formats researched:
- Supermarkets; Hypermarkets; Discounters; Convenience stores; Forecourt retailers; Mixed retailers; Health and beauty retailers; Clothing and footwear retailers; Furniture and furnishing stores; DIY and hardware stores; Durable goods retailers; Leisure and personal goods retailers; Vending; Home shopping; Internet retailing; Direct selling
- Which retail formats are growing and which are declining
- The most successful retail brand in the Czech Republic
- The forecast for discounters in Spain
- Whether raffles have been a successful marketing strategy in the Philippines
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wr9l78/retail_trade