DUBLIN--(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nqfksh/european) has announced the addition of the "European Photovoltaic Installer Monitor 2012/2013 - Germany" report to their offering.)--Research and Markets (
“European Photovoltaic Installer Monitor 2012/2013 - Germany”
The fourth edition of the EuPD Research European PV Installer Monitor 2012/2013© offers a comprehensive set of data and information essential for the development of sales and marketing strategies. As in previous years the study emphasizes the topics of brand and procurement management. Additionally, the questionnaire has been adjusted in order to cover current topics like storage and the installer's perception of bankruptcies.
The structure of the EuPD Research European PV Installer Monitor 2012/2013© is as follows:
- Market analysis
- Analysis of procurement management
- Positioning of the most important PV suppliers
- Installer attitudes towards most important PV suppliers
- Trends in PV downstream markets
- Gain detailed insight on the point of view of installers in order to identify their attitudes, expectations and preferences.
- Stay up-to-date on current issues as well as on developments projected for Top PV sales markets.
- Understand the market and one's own position in a challenging environment in order to develop and/or defend strategic competitive advantages.
- Improve knowledge of procurement channels, as well as of the various distributors of PV products in different markets.
- Profit from primary data as a reliable source in order to analyze the success of the chosen brand building strategy.
Key Topics Covered:
- Study Content
- Project Procedure
- Methodical Approach
- Research Design
- Description of Head Groups
Part I. - Germany
- Market Analysis
- Sample Description
- Installer Procurement Management
- Market Penetration
- Brand Management: Awareness and Recommendation
- Satisfaction Analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nqfksh/european