DUBLIN--(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/766vnv/eye_infections) has announced the addition of Global Markets Direct's new report "Eye Infections - Pipeline Review, H2 2012" to their offering.)--Research and Markets (
“Eye Infections - Pipeline Review, H2 2012”
This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Eye Infections, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Eye Infections. Eye Infections - Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Eye Infections.
- A review of the Eye Infections products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the Eye Infections pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Eye Infections.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players of the most promising pipeline.
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Eye Infections pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
Companies Involved in Eye Infections Therapeutics Development
- Bausch & Lomb Incorporated
- Lux Biosciences, Inc.
- InSite Vision Incorporated
- NanoViricides, Inc.
- Peregrine Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- RegeneRx Biopharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Foamix Ltd.
- LABORATOIRES THEA
- Redox Pharmaceutical Corporation
- Sirnaomics, Inc.
- SIFI Pharma
- Altacor Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/766vnv/eye_infections
Source: Global Markets Direct