DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s83v7w/mining_monthly) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Mining Monthly Deal Analysis - November 2012: M&A and Investment Trends" to their offering.
This report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on partnerships, licensing, mergers and acquisitions (M&As) and financings in the mining industry. The report provides detailed information on partnership and licensing transactions, M&As, equity/debt offerings, private equity, and venture financing registered in the mining industry in November 2012. The report portrays detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value in the last six months, subdivided by deal types, various commodities, and geographies. Additionally, the report provides information on the top financial advisory firms in the mining industry.
- Analysis of the market trends for the mining industry in the global arena.
- Review of deal trends in the Vanadium, Uranium, Tungsten, Titanium, Tin, Thorium, Tantalum, Silver, Ruthenium, Rhodium, Potash, Plutonium, Platinum, Phosphate, Palladium, Niobium, Nickel, Molybdenum, Mercury, Manganese, Magnesium, Lithium, Lead, Iron, Iridium, Gold, Diamond, Copper, Cobalt, Coal, Chromium, Antimony, Aluminum (Bauxite) and Zinc segments.
- Analysis of M&A, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships in the mining industry
- Summary of mining deals globally in the last six months
- Information on the top deals that took place in the mining industry
- Geographies covered include - North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and Middle East & Africa
- League Tables of financial advisors in M&A and equity/debt offerings. This includes key advisors such as Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse, and Goldman Sachs
Reasons to buy
- Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Find out the major deal performing segments for investments in your industry.
- Evaluate the types of company divesting and acquiring assets and ways to raise capital in the market.
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the mining industry.
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in each region within the industry.
- Look for key financial advisors where you are planning to raise capital from the market or for acquisitions within the industry.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s83v7w/mining_monthly