DUBLIN--(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/938nd4/concentrated) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Concentrated Solar Power (CSP) - Future Growth Restrained by Price Pressure from Solar Photovoltaic and Uncertain Policy Support")--Research and Markets (
“Concentrated Solar Power (CSP) - Future Growth Restrained by Price Pressure from Solar Photovoltaic and Uncertain Policy Support”
A key determinant for Concentrated Solar Power (CSP) or solar thermal power market trends is government policy support, as the market is relatively young compared to other renewable sources. The total cost of power generation from CSP technology is expensive compared to solar photovoltaic (PV) and wind technology. Solar PV module prices fell drastically in 2011 due to the significant PV module production capacity and inventory build-up. However, CSP has a large potential for future market development. The technology provides thermal storage facilities and supports large scale installations. Storage facilities, coupled with high efficiency levels in comparison to other renewable power sources such as solar PV and wind, makes it a viable power generating source.
The report provides global solar thermal power market (solar CSP) market insight. It analyses -
- How solar PV and wind picked the market while solar CSP could not
- How solar CSP will grown in future
- What are the measures which should be taken for a smooth growth
Reasons to buy
- The report provides a holistic idea on the global solar thermal (solar CSP) market.
- Develop strategies based on the development trends in the sector
- Identify the key chnages which the government should take before the development in the sector will takeoff.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/938nd4/concentrated