DUBLIN--(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f85wnn/saudi_arabia) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Saudi Arabia Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices Market Outlook to 2018 - Respiratory Devices, Respiratory Measurement Devices, Anesthesia Machines, Sleep Apnea Diagnostic Systems, Pain Management Devices and Others" to their offering.)--Research and Markets (
“Saudi Arabia Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices Market Outlook to 2018 - Respiratory Devices, Respiratory Measurement Devices, Anesthesia Machines, Sleep Apnea Diagnostic Systems, Pain Management Devices and Others”
The report provides value (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each segment and sub-segment within market categories:
- Respiratory Devices
- Respiratory Measurement Devices
- Respiratory Disposables
- Airway and Anesthesia Devices
- Anesthesia Machines
- Regional Anesthesia Disposables
- Sleep Apnea Diagnostic Systems
- Pain Management Devices
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with information on company financials and pipeline products, wherever available.
- Market size and company share data for Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices market categories.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within market categories. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for 7 years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the market.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Saudi Arabia Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
- AirSep Corporation
- B. Braun Melsungen
- Baxter International
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- CME McKinley UK
- CareFusion Corporation
- Draegerwerk AG & Co. KGaA
- Embla Systems
- Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Corporation
- Flexicare Medical
- GE Healthcare
- Heinen + Lowenstein GmbH & Co.
- I-Flow Corporation
- King Systems Corporation
- LMA International
- Maquet GmbH & Co.
- Mindray Medical International
- Nonin Medical
- OSI Systems
- Oridion Systems
- Philips Respironics
- Salter Labs
- Smiths Medical
- Teleflex Incorporated
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f85wnn/saudi_arabia