REDWOOD SHORES, Calif.--(Saba (NASDAQ: SABA), the premier provider of people-centric enterprise solutions, today announced the keynote speakers for the first day of general sessions at People 2013, its annual global user conference, set for March 4–7, 2013 at the Palace Hotel in San Francisco.)--
Sir Ken Robinson, the internationally recognized thought-leader, advisor and author in education, creativity and innovation, will deliver a keynote address to Saba customers and partners, as well as global industry professionals, on March 5, 2013, at 9:45 a.m. PST. With an estimated 200 million viewers in 150 countries, Sir Ken’s talks at the prestigious TED Conference have made him one of the world’s foremost speakers on transforming education and the importance of creativity to meet the challenges of living and working in the 21st Century.
Delivering the first general session at People 2013 will be Bobby Yazdani, Saba’s founder and CEO, who will present his vision for the future of work on March 5, 2013, at 9 a.m. PST. Yazdani will elaborate on how the new world of work needs to be a social, collaborative and transparent environment where an organization provides its people network – from employees to partners to customers - with the development, engagement and inspiration needed to create and capitalize on new business opportunities. Welcoming attendees to People 2013 will be Jeff Carr, president, Global Field Operations at Saba. Carr’s remarks will begin on March 5, 2013, at 8:30 a.m. PST.
Saba’s annual user conference, People 2013 – Saba Global Summit will offer attendees:
- World-renown thought-leader and industry expert speakers focusing on trends and opportunities related to the future of work
- More than 70 interactive sessions focused on best practices, product training, and tips and tricks to maximize your Saba ROI
- Unique hands-on training classes offered daily by Saba University
- Robust case studies presented by global customers across a wide variety of industries
- Networking with peers to share insights, as well as engage with Saba product and consulting experts
- Engaging events including a Welcome Reception, Partner Networking Reception and a Customer Appreciation Dinner at the world-renowned San Francisco Museum of Modern Art.
The Early Bird registration rate for People 2013 expires Friday, Jan. 18, 2013. For more information about People 2013 — Saba Global Summit and to register, visit: www.SabaSummit.com.
- Visit Saba: www.saba.com
- Visit People 2013 - Saba Global Summit: www.sabasummit.com
- Follow the Saba blog: http://www.saba.com/blogs/
- Follow Saba on Twitter: @SabaSoftware
Saba (NASDAQ: SABA) enables organizations to build a transformative workplace that leverages the advent of social networking in business and the ubiquity of mobile to empower an organization’s most mission-critical assets – its people. The company provides a set of people-centric enterprise solutions to various businesses and industries worldwide. Saba delivers cloud-based learning management, talent management, and social enterprise solutions to transform the way people work.
Saba's premier customer base includes major global organizations and industry leaders in financial services, life sciences and healthcare, high tech, automotive and manufacturing, retail, energy and utilities, packaged goods, and public sector organizations. Headquartered in Redwood Shores, California, Saba has offices on five continents. For more information, please visit www.saba.com or call +1-877-SABA-101 or +1-650-779-2791. SABA, the Saba logo, and the marks relating to Saba products and services referenced herein are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Saba Software, Inc. or its affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.