DUBLIN--(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wttmmk/64th_american) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "64th American Academy of Neurology, 2012 - Post-conference Review and Analysis" to their offering.)--Research and Markets (
“64th American Academy of Neurology, 2012 - Post-conference Review and Analysis”
GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist, has released its new conference alerts, 64th American Academy of Neurology, 2012 - Post-conference Review and Analysis. The conference alert is an essential source of information and analysis on the emerging therapies and new disease management techniques.
The annual symposium of the 64th Annual Meeting of American Academy of Neurology was held in New Orleans, LA, the US, from April 21st to 28th, 2012. The eight day conference included discussion on the management of neurodegenerative disease, and the challenges and potential forms of treatment for neurological disease. This report, entitled 64th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology 2012: Post-Conference Review and Analysis, aims to cover the scientific sessions and articles released over the course of the conference.
The report provides complete coverage of conference. Its scope includes -
- Qualitative analysis of the studies and clinical trials presented at the conference and their impact on the key market dynamics and future treatment paradigm.
- Review of pre- and post-conference KOL/analyst comments
- Market revenue data for 2010 and forecast forward to 2017 for a specific disease area (if the conference being covered is focused on a specific disease area).
- Review of key industry trends and events which are likely to impact and change the dynamics of the concerned disease markets in the long run.
Reasons to buy
The report will serve to facilitate your decision making in the concerned therapy areas. It will allow you to -
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving or are expected to drive the market in the concerned disease areas.
- Explore M&A opportunities by identifying key products and market players.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Identify key players best positioned to take advantage of the market opportunities.
- Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the market and the factors influencing the same.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wttmmk/64th_american