LAS VEGAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Moneual USA (moneualusa.com), a leading manufacturer of technology products for the home, announces several new products at CES 2013, highlighted by the Rydis MR6500 series; MR6500, MR6550 and MR6581, the newest models in the company’s robot cleaner line. Along with the Rydis MR6550 hybrid robot cleaner, Moneual is also showcasing several Innovations Award-winning hi-tech products for the home in South Hall 1, booth #21302.
Leading the new product line up for 2013, Moneual is announcing the Rydis MR6550 – a hybrid robot cleaner for both carpeted and hard-surface floors. Boasting improvements over competing products in both battery life and power efficiency, the Rydis MR6550 features brushless direct current (BLDC) suction motors for longer-lasting use and a lithium ion phosphate re-chargeable battery, lasting more than 1,000 charging cycles. Custom-cleaning options include a programmable cleaning time, removable microfiber mop for hard-surface floors and the ability to set zones within the home. Moneual will also be launching two other models in the Rydis robotic vacuum cleaner line, a opening price point model and a premium model, giving the consumer a line of Rydis robotic vacuum cleaners to choose from.
“CES is a perfect opportunity for us to share our brand’s cutting-edge technology and innovative functionality in home appliances to the US market,” Denis Karpeles, Sr. VP of Sales & Marketing North America, says. “We’re thrilled to show the best-in-class advantages of our newest model of robot cleaner at the show, as well as our other standout products.”
Moneual is also showcasing the Best of Innovations-winning new products including:
- Smart Care System for the Hearing Impaired - a watch that applies UI/UX audio detection technology to detect a wide range of sounds, transmitting the information to hearing-impaired users though vibrations and a bright LED display.
- Touch Table PC - an interactive, fully functional PC also integrated into a stable, sturdy and waterproof table.
Innovations Honoree products from Moneual include:
- Magic Guard Water Purifier, a smart water filter that alerts users to gas leaks and smoke.
- Smart Home Server with Air Purifier that provides home cloud and network service while monitoring air pollution levels and automatically purifying the air.
- Smart Communicator Plant Care for Potted Plants, a Smart Communicator for Potted Plants helps users care for their potted plants by providing specific information on the health and water needs.
To see all of the new Moneual products, visit the booth at CES 2013 in the South Hall (#21302). The Rydis MR6550 is available for purchase from Amazon.com, TigerDirect.com and ShopNBC or visit MoneualUSA.com for more information.
About Moneual USA
Moneual has been a leading manufacturer of premium hi-tech home products since 2001 and has now broken into the US market with its Rydis MR6550, the latest in the robot vacuum line. Moneual is one of the world’s first developers of high quality HTPCs, desktop and laptop PC solutions, as well as air and water purifiers, solutions for the hearing impaired and robot cleaners. Recognized worldwide for innovative engineering and design, Moneual has received a continuous stream of recognition such as the 2007 Microsoft Innovation Award and was highlighted in Bill Gate’s 2007 CES Keynote speech, followed by numerous CES Innovation Awards in 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2013.