DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lr485d/inflammatory) has announced the addition of Global Markets Direct's new report "Inflammatory Bowel Disease - Pipeline Review, H2 2012" to their offering.
Global Markets Direct's, 'Inflammatory Bowel Disease - Pipeline Review, H2 2012', provides an overview of the indication's therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Inflammatory Bowel Disease, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Inflammatory Bowel Disease. Inflammatory Bowel Disease - Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
- A review of the Inflammatory Bowel Disease products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the Inflammatory Bowel Disease pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
Baxter International Inc.
Johnson & Johnson
Osiris Therapeutics, Inc.
Axcan Pharma Inc.
Eisai Co., Ltd.
NPS Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Ore Pharmaceuticals Inc
Cosmo Pharmaceuticals S.p.A
KOLON LIFE SCIENCE INC.
ProMetic Life Sciences Inc.
Pluristem Therapeutics Inc.
Atlantic Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Avaxia Biologics, Inc.
Trillium Therapeutics Inc.
Applied Protein Sciences, LLC
AUS Bio Limited
FunZyme BioTechnologies S.A.
Immune Technologies and Medicine
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lr485d/inflammatory
Source: Global Markets Direct