RAHWAY, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--iHome, the leading brand in digital audio devices and the company responsible for one out of every four digital speakers sold in the US*, is unveiling its 2013 product line at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas. This year’s new product line delivers an exciting selection of Lightning Docks, Bluetooth solutions, headphones, boom boxes and mini-speakers, and showcases a variety of new innovative features, including the incorporation of USB charge and play to a variety of docks, and a new Cord Cruncher Cable to an expanded line of headphones.
“The products we’re unveiling at CES 2013 feature increased capabilities that address the ever-changing landscape for accessories,” said Evan Stein, Director of Marketing, iHome. “This is one of our richest and most diverse product lines that we have introduced at CES. We encourage you to come visit us in Ballroom C of the Las Vegas Hotel.”
Headlining this year’s ensemble of new products, iHome introduces its first Lightning Docks, compatible with iPhone 5, iPad mini, iPad with Retina Display and iPod touch:
- iDL100 Triple Charging Stereo FM Clock Radio With Two Lightning Docks and USB Charge/Play for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch: the ultimate iHome Lightning docks with a triple 2.1 charging hub for your iDevices, the iDL100 includes two Lightning docks as well as a universal USB dock to charge and play audio from legacy devices. An auto sync feature syncs the unit to iPhone/iPad/iPod time, while an aux-in jack is also included for audio devices equipped with 3.5mm headphone jack. The iDL100 is expected to retail for $149.99.
- Additional iHome Lightning Docks include: iDL45 Dual Charging Stereo FM Clock Radio With Lightning Dock and USB Charge/Play for iPhone/iPad/iPod. (MSRP $99.99.)
Wireless audio solutions continue to be in high demand, and this year iHome offers more Bluetooth capable products than ever before, including iHome’s hugely popular retro boom box:
- iBT44 Bluetooth Portable FM Stereo With USB Charging: The next iteration in the retro boom box line, the iBT44 now features wireless connectivity to stream audio from your iOS, Android, or other Bluetooth enabled devices. It operates on six D batteries or universal voltage adaptor, and lets you charge via USB. Powerful amp pushes two woofers and 1” tweeters for huge sound. Comes with a magnetized remote control and features new colors. (MSRP: $199.99.)
- Additional new Bluetooth enabled products include the stylish iBT20 Bluetooth Wireless FM Alarm Clock Radio With USB Charging (MSRP $79.99), the modern and sleek iBT88 Bluetooth Rechargeable Mini Stereo Speaker System, and others.
This year, iHome is featuring an expansive collection of its popular headphones – from Bluetooth and high-end, noise-canceling units, to its new FIT sport line and fashion forward styles. Additionally, many of the units offer new features, including the innovative Cord Cruncher Cable and iHome’s eco-friendly cord wrap hangtag packaging in select units. Headlining the new collection is the new luxury model:
- iB85 Bluetooth Wireless Foldable Headphones With Mic, Remote and Travel Pouch: Enjoy dynamic, enhanced bass response and detailed sound with tons of high-end features including Bluetooth audio with built-in mic and convenient on-ear remote; padded ear cushions and adjustable padded headband; USB charging cable; foldable headband; and travel pouch for portability. (MSRP $99.99.)
Other new and noteworthy headphones include: iB10 Sport Earhooks with award-winning Cord Cruncher Cable (MSRP $19.99); iB22 Rubberized Noise-Canceling Headphones With Pouch (MSRP $14.99).
To see iHome’s complete lineup of 2013 products, visit their new and expanded booth in Ballroom C in the Las Vegas Hotel. For more information about iHome, visit www.ihomeaudio.com.
For media assets, including new product images, info and spec sheets,
iHome was established in 2005 as a division of SDI Technologies to develop and market iPod compatible audio products. The first iHome product introduced, the iPod Clock Radio, was an exceptional success that became the top-selling iPod accessory for the year, and firmly established iHome as the premier brand in the iPod electronics market. Since then, iHome continues to be the #1 brand in iPod/iPhone/iPad clock radio and speaker systems according to NPD data and has been at the forefront of design with a growing lineup of award-winning iPod-compatible audio products that includes alarm clocks, clock radios, portable and home speaker systems, and headphones, as well as a new licensed line of mobile device accessories.
Acknowledged for its innovative features, unique designs, and advanced technology, iHome has garnered several prestigious industry awards including CES Innovations Awards, numerous 2012 Editor’s Choice and Red Dot design awards.
iHome supports its franchise with national print, broadcast and online advertising campaigns, and the company’s products can be found worldwide in over 70 countries or on the web at www.ihomeaudio.com, on Facebook (facebook.com/iHome), or follow @iHome on Twitter.
*Source: NPD Digital Player Speakers category, 12 months ending September 2012