DUBLIN--(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/98gcnr/south_africa) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "South Africa Diabetes Care Devices Market Outlook to 2018 - Glucose Monitoring and Insulin Delivery" to their offering.)--Research and Markets (
“South Africa Diabetes Care Devices Market Outlook to 2018 - Glucose Monitoring and Insulin Delivery”
The report provides value (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each segment and sub-segment within two market categories:
- Glucose Monitoring
- Insulin Delivery
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with information on company financials and pipeline products, wherever available.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by a team of industry experts.
- Market size and company share data for Diabetes Care Devices market categories.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within two market categories. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for 7 years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the two market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the market.
Reasons to Buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the South Africa Diabetes Care Devices competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
- Abbott Laboratories
- Bayer HealthCare
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Eli Lilly and Company
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche
- Nipro Corporation
- Novo Nordisk A/S
- Terumo Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/98gcnr/south_africa