DUBLIN--(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xc9kxw/the_insurance) has announced the addition of the "The Insurance Industry in Serbia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016" report to their offering.)--Research and Markets (
“The Insurance Industry in Serbia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016”
The report provides in depth market analysis, information and insights into the insurance market in Serbia.
- The Serbian insurance industry segment registered a CAGR of 6.4% during the review period.
- The growth is attributed to the life insurance segment posting a CAGR of 19.3%.
- However, the non-life insurance segment, which dominates the industry with a market share of 72.1%, recorded a CAGR of 4% during the review period.
- The personal accident and health category grew at a CAGR of 7.6%. Such growth was achieved despite limited economic growth.
- The life insurance segment is dominated by the endowment category.
Reasons to Buy:
- Make strategic business decisions using in depth historic and forecast market data related in the Serbian insurance industry and each segment within it
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the Serbian insurance market
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Serbian insurance market
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key segments
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Serbian insurance market and its impact on companies and the industry's future
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
2.1 What is this Report About?
3 Serbian Insurance Industry Overview
3.1 Industry Definition
3.2 Serbian Insurance Industry - Market Size, 2007-2016
3.3 Key Industry Trends and Drivers
4 Market Segmentation
4.1 Life Insurance Growth Prospects by Category
4.2 Non-Life Insurance Growth Prospects by Category
4.3 Personal Accident and Health Insurance Growth Prospects by Category
4.4 Reinsurance Market Size by Insurance Segment, 2007-2016
5 Competitive Landscape
5.2 Leading Companies
6 Macroeconomic Indicators
6.1 GDP at Constant Prices (US dollar)
6.2 GDP Per Capita at Constant Prices (US dollar)
6.3 GDP at Current Prices (US dollar)
6.4 Construction Output at Current Prices (US$ Billion)
6.5 Arable Land
6.6 Exports as a Percentage of GDP
6.7 Number of Air Passengers
6.8 Healthcare Expenditure Per Capita
6.9 Employed Population
6.10 Annual Disposable Income
6.11 Annual disposable income per capita
6.12 Total population
List of Tables
List of Figures
- Dunav Osiguranje a.d. Beograd
- Delta Generali Osiguranje A.D.
- DDOR Novi Sad a.d.
- Wiener Städtische Insurance Company
- UNIQA nezivotno osiguranje a.d.o.
- Takovo osiguranje a.d. Kragujevac
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xc9kxw/the_insurance