--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Fiesta Parade Floats:
- America’s Most Dominant Float Builder and designer goes for a 20th straight Sweepstakes Trophy (the parade’s top prize), with a line-up that includes: City of Torrance, Dole, Kaiser Permanente, Macy’s, Miracle-Gro, Beverly Hills Pet Care Foundation, Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc., Dick Van Patten's Natural Balance® Pet Foods, Inc., Ministry of Tourism & Creative Economies for the Republic of Indonesia, and AIDS Healthcare Foundation.
- Carnival–Like Atmosphere: Hundreds of excited kids, families and volunteers gather at Decorators’ Village and begin the arduous process of affixing thousands of flowers and floral arrangements to this year’s Rose Parade floats - a task that requires over 10,000 cumulative hours for completion.
WHY BE THERE?
- It’s Where the Winners Live: Simply put, Fiesta Parade Floats has a prize winning rate of over 65% for the last 23 years, the highest prize winning rate in the Rose Parade industry, and has built the last 19 Sweepstakes Trophy Winning Floats.
- GREAT PHOTO OPPORTUNITIES: Decorators’ Village is the best place to get an up-close look at the Rose Parade preparation, as it is always buzzing with excitement all day and night.
- Inside Look: Bring your audience a behind the scenes look at the hard work – and fun – that goes into getting the floats ready for the 2013 Tournament of Roses Parade.
- Secrets Of The Fab 3: Meet world-renowned float designer Raul Rodriguez, floral director Jim Hynd and float builder Tim Estes as they reveal their secrets for creating the “magic” that has yielded 19 consecutive Sweepstakes Trophies.
- Action: An opportunity for your favorite “on the scene” reporter to get their hands dirty and learn the finer points of Rose Parade float decorating with a line-up that includes a little bit of everything from inspirational gardens and tropical paradises to unique cultures, centennial celebrations, imaginative dreams, classic cats, star-studded pets, royal courts and courageous canines.
Fiesta Parade Floats
16016 Avenida Padilla, Irwindale, California
Media Contacts: Will Ostedt (818-207-4058) / Stefan Pollack (310-780-2364)