DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gzrdmc/impact_of) has announced the addition of the "Impact of Sustainability on Profits in the European Construction Industry: Survey Snapshot" report to their offering.
Impact of Sustainability on Profits in the European Construction Industry: Survey Snapshot is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Timetric's exclusive panel of leading construction industry companies. As sustainability emerges as a strong theme in the business environment, this report provides the reader with a definitive analysis of impact of sustainability on profits in the European construction industry 2012-2013. The report also provides access to information categorized by buyers, suppliers and company turnover.
- The report is based on primary surveys conducted by Timetric accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior business decision makers from the European construction industry. The opinions and forward looking statements on sustainability management of 140 industry executives are captured in our in-depth survey
- The geographical scope of the research is European - drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the region
- The report analyzes the impact of sustainability on profits in the European construction industry
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the impact of sustainability on profits in the European construction industry
- Access information categorized by buyers, suppliers and company turnover
Key Topics Covered
1.1 What is this Report About?
1.4 Profile of European Construction Industry Survey Respondents
1.4.1 Profile of buyer respondents
1.4.2 Profile of supplier respondents
2 Impact of Sustainability on Profits
2.1 Impact of sustainability on profits of buyers
2.2 Impact of sustainability on profits of suppliers
2.3 Impact of sustainability on profits of turnover
3.1 Full Survey Results
3.3 Contact Us
3.4 About Timetric
List of Tables
List of Figures
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gzrdmc/impact_of