DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8rwl24/global_monoclonal) has announced the addition of the "Global Monoclonal Antibodies Pipeline Capsule - 2012" report to their offering.
Fore Pharma's latest report 'Global Monoclonal Antibodies Pipeline Capsule - 2012' provides up-to-date information on key Research and Development activities (R&D) in the global monoclonal antibodies market. It covers active monoclonal antibodies pipeline molecules in various stages of clinical trials, preclinical research, and drug discovery.
This report helps executives track their competitor's pipeline molecules. The information presented in this report can be used for identifying partners, evaluating opportunities, formulating business development strategies, executing in-licensing and out-licensing deals.
The report provides information on pipeline molecules by company and mechanism of action across the R&D stages. It also provides information on pipeline molecules developed in leading geographies (North America and Europe). Licensing activities are thoroughly captured in this report.
Key Features of the Report:
- Monoclonal Antibodies: Overview
- Monoclonal Antibodies Pipeline Overview
- Monoclonal Antibodies Phase 3 Clinical Trial Pipeline Insights
- Monoclonal Antibodies Phase 2 Clinical Trial Pipeline Insights
- Monoclonal Antibodies Phase 1 Clinical Trial Pipeline Insights
- Monoclonal Antibodies Preclinical Research Pipeline Insights
- Monoclonal Antibodies Discovery Stage Pipeline Insights
- Geographic Landscape of Monoclonal Antibodies R&D Activities
- Monoclonal Antibodies R&D Activities in North America
- Monoclonal Antibodies R&D Activities in Europe
- Licensing Activities / Partnerships
- Tables and Figures Included
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8rwl24/global_monoclonal