DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4cb7jq/global_preventive) has announced the addition of the "Global Preventive Asthma Drugs Market 2011-2015" report to their offering.
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Preventive Asthma Drugs market to grow at a CAGR of 4.5 percent over the period 2011-2015. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing incidence of asthma. The Global Preventive Asthma Drugs market has also been witnessing the trend of an increased focus on contract manufacturing outsourcing. However, the increasing generic competition could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Preventive Asthma Drugs Market 2011-2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Preventive Asthma Drugs market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
The key vendors dominating this market space are AstraZeneca plc., GlaxoSmithKline plc., Merck & Co.Inc., Novartis AG
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2015 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Key Topics Covered:
01. Executive Summary
03. Market Coverage
04. Market Landscape
04.1 Global Preventive Asthma Drugs Market
04.2 Global Preventive Asthma Drugs Market by Product Segmentation
04.3 Five Forces Analysis
05. Geographical Segmentation
06. Rate of Incidence and Prevalence
07. Vendor Landscape
08. Buying Criteria
09. Market Growth Drivers
10. Drivers and their Impact
11. Market Challenges
12. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
13. Market Trends
14. Key Vendor Analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4cb7jq/global_preventive