REDMOND, Wash.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
Nintendo eShop on Wii U™
- EA SPORTS FIFA Soccer 13 – Demo Version – EA SPORTS delivers award-winning game play, including the Player Impact Engine, HD graphics and more than 500 officially licensed clubs. Innovations that use the Wii U GamePad put you on the pitch and in the action. Lift and look through the GamePad touch screen to aim the ball on set pieces and penalty kicks, then put the perfect curve on your shot and let it fly. Plus, connect and interact with friends online by inviting them to play or messaging them in real-time using touch-screen typing. Broadband Internet access is required for online play.
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS™
- Scribblenauts™ Unlimited – Venture into a wide-open world where the most powerful tool is your imagination. Help Maxwell solve robust puzzles in seamless, free-roaming levels by summoning any object you can think of. Leverage the StreetPass™ functionality of the Nintendo 3DS system to see the creative solutions to puzzles by players in your area. And for the first time, learn the backstory of Maxwell’s parents, 41 siblings (including his twin sister Lily) and how he got his magical notepad. Scribblenauts Unlimited is also available at retail stores.
- LEGO® The Lord of the Rings™ – LEGO The Lord of the Rings takes players through the epic story events of The Lord of the Rings motion picture trilogy, and reimagines them with the humor and variety of LEGO play. Trusted with the dangerous task of destroying an ancient magical ring that threatens all that is good, Frodo and the Fellowship set off on a journey to Mount Doom. Players relive the legend through the LEGO Minifigures, as they explore the wonders of Middle-earth, solve timeless riddles and overcome endless foes in their quest to destroy the ring. LEGO The Lord of the Rings is also available at retail stores.
- Fractured Soul – Demo Version – Enjoy old-school platforming action on two screens. Fractured Soul is a classic side-scrolling platform game with a twist: It is played across both screens at once. Available exclusively for Nintendo 3DS, Fractured Soul adds a new dimension to this much-loved genre.
New Downloadable Course Packs
- New Super Mario Bros.™ 2 – Extend the Mario™ fun and test your skills with two new Coin Rush course packs: the "Platform Panic Pack" and "Coin Challenge Pack C." These downloadable course packs are now available for purchase from the New Super Mario Bros. 2 in-game shop, exclusively on Nintendo 3DS.
Also new this week:
- SKRILLEX & THE DOORS “BREAKN’ A SWEAT” (Nintendo Video™)
- Harvest Moon® 3D: A New Beginning (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- Classic Games Overload: Card & Puzzle Edition (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- Murder on the Titanic (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- Mighty Bomb Jack™ (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- Christmas Wonderland 2 (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS / Nintendo DSiWare™)
- Crystal Adventure (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS / Nintendo DSiWare)
- BurgerTime™ (Virtual Console for Wii™)
Recently released in the Nintendo eShop on Wii U:
- Ben 10 Omniverse
- Family Party: 30 Great Games® Obstacle Arcade
- Marvel Avengers™: Battle for Earth
- Rise of the Guardians: The Video Game
To view this week’s Nintendo Download in its full graphical version, please visit: http://www.news2know.net/nintendo/downloadp3TQ7nc5.php.
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new titles weekly to the Nintendo eShop for the Wii U system as well as the Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo 3DS XL systems, to the Nintendo DSi™ Shop for the Nintendo DSi system and to the Wii™ Shop Channel for the Wii console.
The Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service and features games, applications and videos. Users can add money to their account balance by using a credit card or by purchasing a Nintendo Prepaid Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be redeemed in either the Wii U eShop or the Nintendo 3DS eShop, respectively. They are not transferable and cannot be divided between the two systems.
The Wii Shop Channel offers games and applications and uses Wii Points™, which can be purchased via the Wii Shop Channel. The Nintendo DSi Shop offers games and applications and uses Nintendo DSi Points™, which can be purchased in the Nintendo DSi Shop. A Wii Points Card™ and Nintendo DSi Points Card™ can be purchased at retail locations. All points from one card must be redeemed in either the Wii Shop Channel or the Nintendo DSi Shop, respectively. They are not transferable and cannot be divided between the two systems.
Remember that Wii U, Wii, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo 3DS XL and Nintendo DSi feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu, http://www.nintendo.com/wii, http://www.nintendo.com/3ds or http://www.nintendo.com/ds.
Note to editors: Nintendo press materials are available at http://press.nintendo.com, a password-protected site. To obtain a login, please contact Deanna Avila at 213-438-8742 or email@example.com. Users can receive instant Nintendo information by subscribing to the site’s RSS feed.