CAMPBELL, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--ChargePoint today announced its first annual electric vehicle charging station holiday photo contest. From Wednesday, December 5th through Friday, December 21st, EV drivers and EV charging station owners can email photos of their favorite EV charging stations for a chance to win a year of free EV charging. EV charging station photos will also be featured on ChargePoint’s new EV charging station photo array and in ChargePoint’s CES booth. Each day of the contest, Team ChargePoint judges will post the best of the incoming entries in the EV Charging Station Photo of the Day portion of our web site. Winners will be announced on December 28, 2012. For more information please visit the ChargePoint photo contest page at www.chargepoint.com/photocontest/.
“ChargePoint is world’s largest EV charging station network with more than 10,000 EV charging spots in the United States alone,” said Pat Romano, president and CEO at ChargePoint. “We understand the pride and loyalty EV drivers have and know there is a lot of affection for their EV charging stations. We hope EV drivers and our customers will take a moment this busy holiday season and send us their favorite photos. Good luck to you all!”
- Holiday – Decorate your favorite ChargePoint EV charging station in festive décor; garland, tinsel and lights.
- Scenic: Submit your favorite EV charging station in a scenic environment; flowers, mountains, bodies of water, snow, sun.
- Signage: EV installations are everywhere, but clear and visible EV signage is not. Send in your favorite, clever and best example of EV parking signage.
- Retail: Does your favorite retailer support and welcome you and your EV? Return the gift of giving and send in a photo!
- MDU: If you live in an apartment, townhome or condo and drive an EV, send in a photo where you charge.
- Parking facilities: Send in your favorite parking lot photo. Many parking facilities are taking extra steps to go green by installing EV charging stations. Send us your favorite.
- Other: Do you know of a solar, wind turbine or other clever ChargePoint EVSE installation? Send in a photo! Pet and baby photos also earn extra bonus points.
To enter: Submit your entry to email@example.com with the subject line: EV Charging Station Photo Entry: (category). Please include:
- EV make/model you own/drive
- Station location and what makes it cool!
To receive a prize please include:
- Postal code
ChargePoint is the largest online network of independently owned EV charging stations operating in more than 14 countries. ChargePoint provides everything an EV station owner needs to deliver turnkey electric vehicle charging services in their parking lots. For drivers, ChargePoint provides state of the art features including the ability to locate reserve and navigate to unoccupied charging stations with online tools and mobile applications. ChargePoint locations may be found online and are included on the ChargePoint mobile applications for iPhone and Android. The ChargePoint Network is open to all charging station manufacturers. Stations on ChargePoint are currently dispensing over 812 Megawatt hours of energy each month, with drivers plugging in for more than 4100 charging sessions per day. Follow ChargePoint on Twitter @chargepointnet.