DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tc7fhl/china_materials) has announced the addition of the "China Materials Briefing Issue" subscription to their offering.
The Mysteel China Materials Briefing (CMB) tracks China's steel raw materials market activity, and offers a comprehensive and timely view of raw material prices, supply and demand in main regions.
- Weekly review of the performances of raw materials markets, such as iron ore, coke, pig iron, scrap, billet, ferro-alloys, freight, etc.;
- Professional analysis of the key factors affecting prices for major materials and brief forecasts of market trends in the coming week;
- New Mysteel - Iron Ore Price Index of China (MyIpiC) providing a clear and instantview of current iron ore price trend;
- Historical data of bulk freight rates (BDI, BCI), freight costs for iron ore shipments to China;
- Latest CCCMC reference price for spot Indian ore imports and coke exports;
- Regional and product overviews with graphs and tables.
Who should read Mysteel China Materials Briefing?
- Miners and steelmakers
- Trading houses and distributors
- Importers and exporters
- Shipping companies and brokers
- Banks, securities firms and investment institutes
- Consultants and government bodies
- People concerned about China's steel market
Examples of companies featured include:
- Baotou Steel
- Changzhou Zhongtian
- Hangzhou Steel
- Hengyang Steel
- Lingyuan Steel
- Liuzhou Steel
- Ma'anshan Steel
- Pingxiang Steel
- Sanming Steel
- Shaoguan Steel
- Wuyang Steel
- Xiangtan Steel
- Xilin Steel
- Xingcheng Special Steel
- Yantai Steel
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tc7fhl/china_materials