DUBLIN--(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/stx2sl/european_point_of) has announced the addition of the "European Point of Care Diagnostic Testing Markets" report to their offering.)--Research and Markets (
“European Point of Care Diagnostic Testing Markets”
Point of care testing (POCT) enables diagnostic tests to be performed rapidly while the patient remains at the point of care facility, such as a hospital, health clinic, doctor's office or another near-patient venue. POCT is rapidly being recognized as a method of providing the results of the diagnostic tests immediately, rather than waiting hours or even days for outside lab results to arrive, thus improving patient outcomes. This TriMark Publications report analyzes the European market for POCT products, a major component of the overall European in vitro diagnostics (IVD) category.
This study reviews in detail the key sub-segments of the point of care diagnostics market including: blood glucose, blood gas and electrolytes, rapid coagulation, cardiac markers, substance abuse, infectious diseases, urine strip, pregnancy, fecal occult, cholesterol, and many others. For each of the individual sub-segments, this study examines the key market drivers and restraints, as well as evaluates the latest technological advances. The key feature of the review is a detailed analysis of the revenues, market growth rates and market share for the European market and for each of the selected geographic regions, which include: France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the U.K., the Benelux countries, Scandinavia and the Rest of Europe (ROE).
The analysis surveys almost all of the companies known to be marketing, manufacturing or developing instruments and reagents for the point of care market in the European market. Each company is discussed in extensive depth with a section on its history, product line, business and marketing analysis, and a subjective commentary of the company's market position. Detailed tables and charts with sales forecasts and market data are also included.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Background to the European Market for Point of Care Testing (POCT)
3. The European Market for Blood Glucose POCT
4. The European Market for Blood Gas and Electrolyte POCT
5. The European Market for Rapid Coagulation Testing
6. The European Market for POC Cardiac BioMarker Testing
7. The European Market for POC Substance Abuse Testing
8. The European Market for POC Infectious Disease Testing
9. The European Market for POC Urine Strip Testing
10. The European Market for POC Pregnancy Testing
11. The European Market for POC Fecal Occult Testing
12. The European Market for POC Cholesterol Testing
13. Profile of Leading Suppliers
14. Glossary of Abbreviations and Acronyms
- Abaxis, Inc.
- Abbott Laboratories
- ACON Laboratories, Inc.
- AgaMatrix, Inc.
- Alere, Inc.
- Bayer AG
- LifeScan (Johnson & Johnson)
- International Technidyne Corporation (ITC) Nexus Dx (Warburg Pincus, LLC)
- NOVA Biomedical
- Hoffman-La Roche Ltd.
- A Menarini Diagnostics
- Medtronic, Inc.
- Radiometer Medical (Danaher Corporation)
- Instrumentation Laboratory (IL)/Werfen Group
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/stx2sl/european_point_of