DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8mgc9h/greece_diabetes) has announced the addition of Global Markets Direct's new report "Greece Diabetes Care Devices Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2018" to their offering.
Global Markets Direct's new report, Greece Diabetes Care Devices Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2018 provides key market data on the Greece Diabetes Care Devices market. The report provides value (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each segment and sub-segment within two market categories - Glucose Monitoring and Insulin Delivery.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with information on company financials and pipeline products, wherever available.
- Market size and company share data for Diabetes Care Devices market categories - Glucose Monitoring and Insulin Delivery.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within two market categories. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for 7 years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the two market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Greece Diabetes Care Devices market.
- Key players covered include F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Sanofi , LifeScan, Inc., Novo Nordisk A/S , Eli Lilly and Company, Becton, Dickinson and Company and others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Greece Diabetes Care Devices competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- LifeScan, Inc.
- Novo Nordisk A/S
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Bayer HealthCare AG
- Abbott Laboratories
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Medtronic, Inc.
- Animas Corporation
- Terumo Corporation
- Ypsomed Holding AG
- Nipro Corpora
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8mgc9h/greece_diabetes
Source: Global Markets Direct