“Market for Solar PV Inverters in China”
China has been expanding its solar installation capacity in recent years and has now become a global leader in the solar photovoltaics market. With the prices of solar modules and balance of systems falling, the solar PV market has been growing exponentially in the country.
With the Chinese government introducing several incentives and subsidies to promote the growth of the solar PV market, the Chinese solar PV market is slated to equal the US market by the end of 2012.
Due to the fast growth of the solar PV industry in China, the PV inverter market in the country has also been witnessing rapid growth. With China being an emerging market for PV inverters, the manufacturing of PV products is gaining ground. China has developed a reputation for being a manufacturing hub for PV inverters and with the consumption of solar PV growing in the country, China is all set to become a market leader in the PV inverter market in the coming years.
In this industry scenario Taiyou Research analyzes the Market for Solar PV Inverters in China.
Key Topics Covered:
- An introduction to solar PV inverters. We analyze what solar PV inverters are, the types of solar inverters available, applications and advantages of solar PV inverters, and many other basic points about solar PV inverters.
- An introduction to the global market for solar PV inverters in which we cover the industry definition, defining each type of solar PV inverter, an overview of the solar photovoltaic industry and the global solar PV inverter industry. We also analyze the cost components of PV systems and the impact of the global economic recession on the solar PV inverter market worldwide.
- An analysis of the global solar PV inverter market including global production statistics of PV inverters and industry revenues.
- An analysis of the solar PV inverter market in China which includes an analysis of the solar photovoltaics market in China, industry revenues, and an analysis of the average cost of PV inverters.
- An analysis of the regulatory framework governing the solar PV inverter market in China.
- An analysis of the major industry players includes a company overview, analysis of the business segments the company performs through, an analysis of the market presence of the company and PV inverter production statistics.
- KACO New Energy
- LTi REEnergy
- Schneider Electric
- SMA Solar Technology
- Steca Solar
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bqqgbh/market_for_solar