DUBLIN--(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8fhg3s/global_automotive) has announced the addition of the "Global Automotive Engine and Transmission Sensors Industry 2012-2017: Trend, Profit and Forecast Analysis" report to their offering.)--Research and Markets (
“Global Automotive Engine and Transmission Sensors Industry 2012-2017: Trend, Profit and Forecast Analysis”
Robust growth triggered by expanding vehicle sales and demand for more modern vehicles has revolutionized the automotive industry with sophisticated electronic features. The industry experienced good growth during 2006-2011; however, it is expected to have a modest growth over 2012-2017 and reach an estimated $7.73 billion by 2017.
The global automotive engine and transmission sensors industry is a segment of the global automotive sensors industry. This report covers four regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), and the Rest of World. APAC, which dominated the industry during 2006-2011, is expected to retain its leading position due to rising automotive sales and high diesel engine sales especially in India and China.
Lucintel has identified fuel efficiency as well as manufacturing and designing costs as major challenges, whereas global expansion in vehicle sales, hybrids, and electric engines and green revolutionary industry growth stimulators.
The industry is characterized by increasing quantities of power electronics in vehicles, which is anticipated to fuel positive growth over 2012-2017, especially for emerging powertrain systems and transmission controls. Introduction of alternative fuel vehicles such as plug-in hybrids and electric vehicles are expected to drive industry opportunity.
Features and Scope of this Report:
- Industry size estimates in terms of (US $) value by regions
- Global automotive engine and transmission sensors industry analysis annual trend (2006-2011) and forecast (2012-2017)
- Porter's Five Force analysis
- New product launch and merger and acquisition activity in global automotive engine and transmission sensors industry
- Quarterly demand trend (Q1 2010-Q4 2011)and forecast analysis (Q1 2012-Q4 2012) for global automotive engine and transmission sensors industry
- Gross and net profit trends in the global automotive engine and transmission sensors industry
- Cost structure trend in the global as well as regional automotive engine and transmission sensors industry
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Industry Definition and Scope
3. Industry Overview
4. Global Macroeconomic Overview
5. Industry Trends
6. Industry Forecasts
7. Emerging Trends
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8fhg3s/global_automotive