DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pnchz6/universal_music) has announced the addition of the "Universal Music Group - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report" company profile to their offering.
Universal Music Group - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360° view of the company.
- Detailed information on Universal Music Group required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Universal Music Group in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Universal Music Group including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for Universal Music Group
- Intelligence on Universal Music Groupnv's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Universal Music Group, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Universal Music Group (UMG or "the company"), a subsidiary of Vivendi, is a global media company. Vivendi is a France-based company primarily engaged in telecommunications services and media businesses. UMG is among the largest music companies in the world. The company is engaged in the development, marketing, selling and distribution of recorded music. It also has businesses in music publishing and artist services and merchandising. The company primarily operates in North America and Europe. It is headquartered in California and employs 6,967 people. The company recorded revenues of E4,449 million ($5,907.8 million) during the financial year ended December 2010 (FY2010), an increase of 2% over 2009. The operating profit of the company was E471 million ($625.4 million) in FY2010, a decrease of 18.8% over 2009.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pnchz6/universal_music