SACRAMENTO, Calif.--()--Local McDonald’s restaurants will be showcasing three new varieties of the iconic Quarter Pounder with Cheese burger starting today in restaurants in the Sacramento, Stockton, and Modesto area. The new burgers will introduce toppings in three delicious flavors: Habanero Ranch, Deluxe, and Bacon and Cheese. The Sacramento region is one of the first to bring in this new addition that will be a remix of the classic Quarter Pounder with Cheese.
“We invite all of our guests in the Northern California region to come and try these new flavor twists on a classic burger”
“This is an exciting time for McDonald’s in Northern California as we bring in three new burgers that add a thrilling new twist to the popular Quarter Pounder with Cheese,” said Steve Ramirez, a local McDonald’s franchisee. “Our customers in Northern California will be one of the first to be introduced to these delicious new flavors that capture the great taste of the Quarter Pounder with Cheese with new, creative toppings and additions that are sure to please.”
The new Quarter Pounder burgers will come with the tasty quarter pound 100% beef patty and the following options as toppings:
- Quarter Pounder Habanero Ranch – Quarter Pounder with white cheddar cheese**, hickory-smoked bacon, fresh leaf lettuce, ripe red tomato, and habanero ranch sauce
- Quarter Pounder Deluxe – Quarter Pounder with American cheese, tomato, fresh leaf lettuce, red onion, crinkle-cut pickles, mayo and mustard
- Quarter Pounder Bacon and Cheese – Quarter Pounder with American cheese, hickory-smoked bacon, red onion, crinkle-cut pickles, ketchup and mustard
Northern California McDonald’s restaurants participating in the program reside in the following counties:
- El Dorado (not including S. Lake Tahoe restaurants)
- Solano (not including restaurants west of Fairfield)
- San Joaquin
“We invite all of our guests in the Northern California region to come and try these new flavor twists on a classic burger,” continued Ramirez. “We look forward to adding this new burger line to our menu and providing some additional variety to our guests during the upcoming holiday season.”
There are over 160 McDonald’s Restaurants in the Greater Sacramento/Stockton/Modesto area, owned and operated by more than 54 franchisees. McDonald’s USA, LLC, is the leading foodservice provider in the United States, serving a variety of wholesome foods made from quality ingredients to millions of customers every day. More than 80 percent of McDonald’s 14, 000 U.S. restaurants are independently owned and operated by local franchisees. For more information, please visit www.mcdonalds.com or visit us on twitter @McD_NorCal.
*weight before cooking 4 oz. (113.4 gms)