DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d928dp/global) has announced the addition of the "Global Insecticide Industry 2012-2017: Trend, Profit, and Forecast Analysis" report to their offering.
After experiencing good growth during the last five years, Lucintel anticipates the global insecticide industry to witness a modest CAGR of 3.9% over 2012-2017 and reach an estimated $14.67 billion by 2017. The growth is likely to be driven by demand for nutritious and superior food due to better economic conditions.
Lucintel, a leading global management consulting and market research firm, has analyzed global insecticide industry and offers its findings in its comprehensive research report, "Global Insecticide Industry2012-2017:Trend, Profit, and Forecast Analysis."
The industry is geographically segmented into North America, Europe, APAC, and Rest of World. NA depicted the most growth potential during 2006-2011 and continues to dominate the industry, but it is APAC which is anticipated to witness the highest growth over 2012-2017. Lucintel's analysis figures regulatory norms to reduce toxicity and high inventory as the stumbling blocks to industry growth, whereas increasing demand for food grain production and increasing population are the factors spurring growth.
Climate change has increased insect life cycle, leading to increased usage of insecticides. Insecticide usage is believed to be the reason behind increasing agricultural productivity. The industry is found to be highly dependent on such factors as crop yield, farmer awareness, availability of credit, etc. With regard to competition, the report detects that the industry is essentially dominated by the top ten companies with patented products.
Features and Scope of this Report:
- Industry size estimates in terms of (US $) value by regions
- Global insecticide industry annual trend (2006-2011) and forecast (2012-2017)
- Porter's Five Force analysis
- New product launch and merger and acquisition activity in global insecticide insurance industry
- Quarterly demand trend (Q1 2010-Q4 2011)and forecast analysis (Q1 2012 - Q4 2012) for global motor vehicle insecticide industry
- Gross and net profit trends in the global insecticide industry
- Cost structure trend in the global as well as regional global insecticide insurance industry
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Industry Definition and Scope
3. Industry Overview
4. Global Macroeconomic Overview
5. Industry Trends
6. Industry Forecasts
7. Emerging Trends
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d928dp/global