DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k8vr67/indian_industrial) has announced the addition of the "Indian Industrial Explosives Industry Outlook to 2017 - Evolving Opportunities in Mining and Infrastructure" report to their offering.
The report titled Indian Industrial Explosives Industry Outlook to 2017 - Evolving Opportunities in Mining and Infrastructure provides a comprehensive analysis of the various aspects such as market size of the industrial explosives industry in India by value and volume terms. The report also presents the market size of segments such as nitrate mixture including bulk, cartridge and ANFO based explosives, nitro compound including PETN and boosters and the gun powder in terms of volume. The report covers the market size of industrial explosives accessories in India such as safety fuse, detonators and detonating fuse.
India, a potential market for industrial explosives and its accessories, has witnessed a radical shift from complete import dependence in the past decades to self sufficiency with an exportable surplus presently. The Indian industrial explosives industry encompassed the activities related to the manufacturing and selling of industrial explosives in gun powder, bulk, cartridge and ANFO based explosives segments of the nitrate mixture, nitro compound including PETN and boosters and explosive accessories such as detonators, detonating fuse and safety fuse.
- The market size of the Industrial explosives market in India by value and volume.
- The market size of Industrial explosives market segments such as nitrate mixture, nitro compound and gun powder.
- The market size of the nitrate mixture segments such as bulk explosives, cartridge explosives and ANFO based explosives on the basis of production.
- The market size of the industrial explosives accessories such as safety fuse, detonators and detonating fuse on the basis of production.
- Consumption pattern of industrial explosives in India.
- Trends and Development of the Industrial explosives industry in India.
- Government regulations in Industrial explosives industry in India.
- Market share of major players such as Solar Industries, Orica, Gulf Oil Corp, IBP Company, Premier Explosives, Keltech Energies Limited and others in the Industrial explosives industry in India and detailed company profiles of major players.
- Future outlook and projections of Indian industrial explosives market size and segment wise projections of the nitrate mixture.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Indian Industrial Explosives Market Introduction
2. Indian Industrial Explosives Market Size
3. Indian Industrial Explosives Market Segmentation
4. Indian Industrial Explosives Accessories Market
5. Consumption Pattern Of Industrial Explosives in India, FY'2012
6. Government Regulations in Indian Explosives Industry
7. Indian Industrial Explosives Industry Trends and Developments
8. Market Share of Major Players in Indian Industrial Explosives Market
9. Indian Industrial Explosives Market Future Outlook
10. Company Profiles of Major Players in Industrial Explosives Market in India
11. Indian Industrial Explosives Macro-Economic and Industry Factors
- Solar Industries India Limited
- Orica (Indian Explosives Limited)
- Gulf Oil Corporation Limited
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IBP Division)
- Premier Explosives Limited
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k8vr67/indian_industrial