DUBLIN--(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/js2b6h/global) has announced the addition of the "Global Biotechnology Market" report to their offering.)--Research and Markets (
Biotechnology has become the foundation on which the pharmaceutical industry and many others are progressing on. The biotech revolution has surpassed the IT revolution as well and has become the new engine of the global economy.
The products derived through biotechnology have altered the landscape of many industries, particularly pharmaceuticals. The completion of the Human Genome Project has been a huge milestone in the biotechnology industry as it has become possible to derive treatments for many life threatening diseases, which was earlier not possible.
With the many advances in biotechnology is being fuelled by venture capital investment along with investment by governments. Incentives to boost the growth of the biotech industry have become common in almost every country.
Taiyou Research presents an analysis of the Global Biotechnology Market in its cutting-edge report which covers 24 countries and 62 companies in an in-depth analysis.
The report covers the following:
- A complete coverage of the global biotechnology market including industry definition, market profile, market statistics, industry performance, market segmentation, competition in the industry, global financing for biotechnology, and a future perspective.
- In this section itself we analyze the difference between biotech and the pharma industries as well as the significance of biotechnology as a business. Global direct investments in this industry are also analyzed.
- We analyze buyer power, supplier power, market entry, industry rivalry and presence of substitutes in keeping with Michael Porter's five forces framework analysis.
- The various applications of biotechnology in medicine, pharmacogenomics, pharmaceutical products, genetic testing, gene therapy, cloning, as well as agricultural and other applications are analyzed.
- Industry segmentation is performed based on bioinformatics, genomics, pharmacogenomics, and proteomics.
- The relation between the biotechnology industry and drug development is analyzed in our report.
- Trends and challenges of the global biotechnology industry are analyzed with the focus being on nanobiotechnology, hybrid technologies as well as emerging technologies. Challenges related to regulations, investment, public support, amongst others are analyzed comprehensively.
- The emergence and growing importance of biosimilars is looked at with regards to the importance of biotechnology in giving rise to other markets.
- Regulatory framework impacting the industry as a whole as well as the challenge of intellectual property is discussed.
- Impact of the global economic recession on the global biotech market is analyzed.
- Abbott Laboratories
- Acorda Therapeutics
- Actelion Ltd
- Amgen Inc
- Amylin Pharmaceuticals
- Astellas Pharma
- AstraZeneca Plc
- Biocon Limited
- Biogen Idec
- Celgene Corporation
- Cephalon Inc
- Crucell NV
- CSL Limited
- Cubist Pharmaceuticals
- Daiichi Sankyo
- Enzon Pharmaceuticals
- Genzyme Corporation
- Gilead Sciences Inc
- Hoffmann-La Roche
- ImmunoGen, Inc
- LifeCell Corporation
- Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation
- OSI Pharmaceuticals
- Takara Holdings
- UCB SA
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals
- ViroPharma Incorporated
- ZymoGenetics Inc
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/js2b6h/global