DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qmjtk8/retail_audit_milk) has announced the addition of the "Retail Audit Milk Report Q2 Year 2012" report to their offering.
The report covers three months; Apr-12, May-12, Jun-12 (Q2) of the year 2012. The report gives the background of processed milk in Kenya, definition of retail audit, objectives and goal of the study. It also details the benefit of the study, its potential scope, geographic coverage, Limitation of the study, the sample size and outlet type coverage.
Finally it gives out the methodology, the main findings and summarizes with conclusions.
- This report is a research methodology which continuously tracks the performance of category/brand at point of sale over a specified period of time in a defined geographic market.
- It is a syndicated study which transcends sector borders, own and competitor brands.
- A study conducted by a panel of outlets that are recruited and motivated in order to check drop rates and therefore minimize errors.
- A study which has two approaches namely; In Person and Scanner based retail audit respectively. The latter can be conducted in advanced self-service stores connected with scanners.
STUDY OBJECTIVES & GOALS:
- To investigate the state of markets and the dynamics involved in order to maximize opportunities
- To monitor and evaluate the performance of brand vis-a-vis competition in order to gain competitive advantage.
- To understand the trends in the industry and be able to effectively manage any seasonal, cyclical or outright disturbance (unforeseen occurrences) in the market.
- To identify the principal movers of the category/brand both in terms of outlet types and geographic regions. This helps to evaluate and review customer relationship strategies.
- To monitor and evaluate the performance of sales force.
PRODUCT SUB-CATEGORIES COVERED:
- Long Life (UHT) Milk
- Fresh Milk
- Fermented Milk
- Yoghurt Milk
- Flavoured Milk
- Brookside Dairy
- New Co-operatives Creameries (NKCC)
- Githunguri Dairy
- Buzeki Dairy
- Sameer Dairy
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qmjtk8/retail_audit_milk