DUBLIN--(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8tzwq7/oil_and_gas) has announced the addition of the "Oil and Gas Industry in Norway" report to their offering.)--Research and Markets (
The Norwegian economy is heavily dependent on the exports of oil and gas from the North Sea oil in Norwegian waters. With the peak in oil production in the North Sea, the company has been involved in several disagreements over the oil exploration prospects in the Barents Sea and the Arctic region.
With so much going on in the sector, the oil and gas industry in Norway has become the center of attention lately.
Norway is the third biggest oil exporter in the world, and also the sixth largest producer of natural gas, what with the large amounts of gas reserves in the North Sea. With the Norwegian oil and gas industry expected to witness a recovery from 2011 onwards, it is highly likely that the industry will witness tremendous growth in the coming years.
In this industry scenario, Taiyou Research analyzes the Oil and Gas Industry in Norway. The report covers the following:
- A profile of the global energy industry including a market overview, profile of the global oil market, global natural gas market, coal industry and other fuels.
- A profile of the oil and gas industry in Europe, which helps to place the growth of the Norwegian oil and gas industry in respective of other countries in Europe. The section contains an industry definition, market profile, market value and volume analysis and industry segmentation.
- Moving on to the analysis of the oil and gas industry in Norway, we analyze the market through industry statistics, market value and volume statistics, and industry segmentation.
- Competition in the Industry is analyzed followed by an analysis of the major players in the industry. Players analyzed include BP Plc, Exxon Mobil Corporation, Royal Dutch Shell Plc, and Statoil ASA. We undertake the analysis of the major players through a company overview, analysis of the business segments, analysis of the major products and services, and a SWOT analysis.
- Industry forecast is included for the European oil and gas market and the Norwegian oil and gas market.
Taiyou Research's report on the Oil and Gas Industry in Norway is a complete profile of this rapidly growing industry.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Profile of the Global Energy Industry
3. Oil and Gas Industry in Europe
4. Oil & Gas in Norway
5. Competition in the Industry
6. Major Players
7. Industry Forecast
- BP Plc
- Royal Dutch Shell Plc
- Exxon Mobil Corporation
- 4 Statoil ASA
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8tzwq7/oil_and_gas