NAPERVILLE, Ill.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Edward Hospital is opening two Quick Care Clinics in the region that offer routine treatment and preventive care, without an appointment, seven days a week.
The Quick Care Clinics are located in JEWEL-OSCO pharmacies at 2855 W. 95th St. (corner of 95th and Rt. 59), in Naperville, and 20 S. Weber Rd. (corner of Taylor and Weber), in Romeoville. Both locations will open Monday, November 12, and will provide services Monday –Friday, 8 a.m.–8 p.m., and Saturday–Sunday, 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
“We’re proud to partner with JEWEL-OSCO and provide high-quality healthcare that’s convenient and fits the busy lifestyles and schedules that many of us have,” said Bill Kottmann, President of Edward Health Ventures.
"We are always seeking new opportunities to expand our services," said Chris Dimos, SUPERVALU president of pharmacy and non-foods merchandising. "Through this partnership, we will be able to offer our patients even more tools to help them manage their health and wellness needs."
Quick Care Clinic services are provided by board certified family nurse practitioners and physician assistants of Edward Medical Group (EMG), the primary care practice of Edward Hospital. EMG has 45 board certified family practice and internal medicine physicians who treat patients of all ages.
The Quick Care Clinics treat:
- Common illnesses (starting at $86): Colds, bronchitis, coughs, ear infections, flu, sore throat, upper respiratory infections, bladder infections, pink eye, allergies, rashes
- Minor injuries (starting at $86): Abrasions, minor burns, splinters
- Physicals (starting at $57): School, sports, camp
- Vaccinations (starting at $36): Flu, hepatitis B, Tdap, meningitis
- Screenings (starting at $29): Blood pressure, diabetes, TB skin test
Edward Quick Care Clinics accept most insurance plans and also have self-pay options. For more information, call (630) 527-EMG5 (3645) or visit www.edward.org/quickcare.