DUBLIN--(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/265533/j_sainsbury_plc) has announced the addition of Canadean Ltd's new company profile "J Sainsbury plc : Retail - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" to their offering.)--Research and Markets (
“J Sainsbury plc : Retail - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report”
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "J Sainsbury plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "J Sainsbury plc" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "J Sainsbury plc"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
J Sainsbury plc (Sainsbury) is involved in the retailing, property investment businesses and financial services in the UK. It operates a range of store formats, including convenience and supermarkets that offer various food and non-food products and services primarily under the Sainsbury's brand. The company also provides an internet-based home delivery shopping service. As of March 2012, the company operated 1,012 stores including 572 supermarkets and 440 convenience stores. Sainsbury offers its products under Basics, Be Good to Yourself, Taste the difference, TU and TU home brands. It operates banners such as Bells Stores, Jacksons Stores, JB Beaumont, SL Shaw and Culcheth Provision Stores. Sainsbury is headquartered in London, the UK.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/265533/j_sainsbury_plc
Source: Canadean Ltd