DUBLIN--(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/856fms/bioalliance) has announced the addition of Global Markets Direct's new company profile "BioAlliance Pharma SA - Product Pipeline Review - 2012" to their offering.)--Research and Markets (
“BioAlliance Pharma SA - Product Pipeline Review - 2012”
Global Markets Direct's pharmaceuticals report, BioAlliance Pharma SA - Product Pipeline Review - 2012 provides data on the BioAlliance Pharma SA's research and development focus. The report includes information on current developmental pipeline, complete with latest updates, and features on discontinued and dormant projects.
This report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, BioAlliance Pharma SA's corporate website, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases, both from BioAlliance Pharma SA and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
- BioAlliance Pharma SA - Brief BioAlliance Pharma SA overview including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries.
- Review of current pipeline of BioAlliance Pharma SA human therapeutic division.
- Overview of pipeline therapeutics across various therapy areas.
- Coverage of current pipeline molecules in various stages of drug development, including the combination treatment modalities, across the globe.
- Product profiles for late stage and clinical stage products of BioAlliance Pharma SA with complete description of the product's developmental history, mechanism of action, therapeutic class, target and major milestones.
- Recent updates of the BioAlliance Pharma SA's pipeline in the last quarter.
- Key discontinued and dormant projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to Buy:
- Evaluate BioAlliance Pharma SA's strategic position with total access to detailed information on its product pipeline.
- Assess the growth potential of BioAlliance Pharma SA in its therapy areas of focus.
- Identify new drug targets and therapeutic classes in the BioAlliance Pharma SA's R&D portfolio and develop key strategic initiatives to reinforce pipeline in those areas.
- Exploit in-licensing opportunities by identifying windows of opportunity to fill portfolio gaps.
- Exploit collaboration and partnership opportunities with BioAlliance Pharma SA.
- Avoid Intellectual Property Rights related issues.
- Explore the dormant and discontinued projects of BioAlliance Pharma SA and identify potential opportunities in those areas.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/856fms/bioalliance
Source: Global Markets Direct