DUBLIN--(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/72vnhj/plunketts_airline) has announced the addition of Plunkett Research Ltd's new book "Plunkett's Airline, Hotel & Travel Industry Almanac 2012: Airline, Hotel & Travel Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies" to their offering.)--Research and Markets (
“Plunkett's Airline, Hotel & Travel Industry Almanac 2012: Airline, Hotel & Travel Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies”
- Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
- Market forecasts and Industry Statistics
- Industry Associations and Professional Societies List
- In-Depth Profiles of hundreds of leading companies
- Industry Glossary
- Buyer may register for access to search and export data at Plunkett Research Online
- Statistical Tables Provided: 19
- Companies Profiled: 339
- Geographic Focus: Global
A complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates, technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms.
You will gain vital insights that can help you shape your own strategy for business development, product development and investments.
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
- What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- What are the names and titles of top executives?
Contents, Statistics, Forecasts and Analysis Include:
- Major Trends Affecting the Airline, Hotel & Travel Industry
- Discount Airlines Compete with Legacy Airlines
- Global Airlines Enjoy Increased Loads/Partnerships Proliferate
- International Airlines Try to Lure Passengers with In-flight Perks
- ADS-B Improves Air Traffic Control
- Private Jet Rentals Continue in the Form of Fractional Share Ownership
- Boeing and Airbus Enjoy Boom in Orders/Major Aircraft Market in China
- New Aircraft Designs Offer Greater Passenger Comfort/More Efficient Engines
- In Flight Wireless Takes Off
- Airports in Middle East and Asia Have Strong Traffic
- Huge Travel Markets in China and India
- Booking Travel Over the Internet Becomes the Norm
- Sustainable Tourism and Ecotourism Grow as Certification Standards Emerge
And many more...
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Major Trends Affecting the Airline, Hotel & Travel Industry
Chapter 2: Airline, Hotel & Travel Industry Statistics
Chapter 3: Important Airline, Hotel & Travel Industry Contacts (Addresses, Phone Numbers and Internet Sites)
Chapter 4: THE TRAVEL 300: Who They Are and How They Were Chosen
To see the full list of companies mentioned in this report and other information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/72vnhj/plunketts_airline
Source: Plunkett Research Ltd