DUBLIN--(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s287t4/mrsa) has announced the addition of the "MRSA" book to their offering.)--Research and Markets (
Responding to the growing concern about the increased frequency and resistance of MRSA infections, this invaluable source analyzes the latest developments in the identification, assessment, and management of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) by leading authorities on the topic.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of Staphylococcus aureus in Medicine.
2. Epidemiology of MRSA.
3. Genetics of MRSA, USA and Worldwide.
4. CA MRSA as a Pathogen.
5. MRSA and cSSTI.
6. MRSA and Diabetic Foot Infection.
7. MRSA and HAP/VAP.
8. MRSA and Bloodstream Infection.
9. MRSA and CVL Infection.
10. Antibiotics for MRSA Infections.
11. Infection Control for MRSA.
12. Cost of Treatment Options
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s287t4/mrsa.