DUBLIN--(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fj2m7l/country_analysis_r) has announced the addition of the "Country Analysis Report: Germany, In-depth PESTLE Insights" country profile to their offering.)--Research and Markets (
“Country Analysis Report: Germany, In-depth PESTLE Insights”
Although Germany's economy shrank by 4.7% in 2009, it bounced back to register growth of 3.4% in 2010, mainly due to increasing exports and domestic demand. As a result, at the end of the year the country was Europe's largest economy in terms of GDP. However, after dropping to 0.2% in 2009 inflation has been on the rise, climbing to 1.1% in 2010 and 2.2% in February 2011.
Features and benefits
- Understand how Germany can be used to plan business investments or market entry through a holistic view of the country.
- Gain an understanding of the political situation in Germany, including key figures in the country and governance indicators.
- Understand customer demographics in Germany through analysis of income distribution and the rural-urban split, as well as healthcare and education.
The PESTLE analysis of Germany identifies issues that affect the country's performance using the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) framework.
The political landscape section discusses the evolution of the political scenario in Germany, as well as the country's economic, social, foreign, and defense policies. The section also discusses the country's performance according to World Bank Governance Indicators.
The economic landscape section outlines the evolution of Germany's economy, as well as the country's performance in terms of GDP growth, composition by sector (agriculture, industry, and services), fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, credit disbursement, banking sector, and employment.
Your key questions answered
- How does Germany perform in terms of technology-intensive sectors like telecoms and IT, patents, and R&D expenditure trends?
- What is the legal structure in Germany and are the laws conducive to investment?
- How does Germany perform in terms of environmental indicators and its environmental policies?
- How does Germany perform in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education?
Key Topics Covered:
KEY FACTS AND GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fj2m7l/country_analysis_r