DUBLIN--(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mfsnjr/eprocurement_in_t) has announced the addition of Canadean Ltd's new report "E-Procurement in the Beverage Industry - 2012-2013 : Survey Snapshot" to their offering.)--Research and Markets (
“E-Procurement in the Beverage Industry - 2012-2013 : Survey Snapshot”
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Canadean's exclusive panel of leading beverage industry executives. The report identifies future growth of buyers and suppliers and e-procurement. This report not only grants access to the opinions and strategies of business decision makers and competitors, but also examines their actions surrounding business priorities. The report also provides access to information categorized by region, company type and size.
- The opinions and forward looking statements of 144 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which 29% represent Director and C-level respondents.
- The research is based on primary survey research conducted by Canadean accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior purchase decision makers and leading supplier organizations.
- The geographical scope of the research is global - drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle East.
- This report covers data and analysis on buyer expenditure, procurement and industry developments.
- The report covers data on e-procurement in the global beverage industry.
Key Topics Covered:
1.1 What is this Report About?
1.4 Profile of Survey Respondents
1.4.1 Profile of buyer respondents
1.4.2 Profile of supplier respondents
2 E-Procurement in the Global Beverage Manufacturers' Industry
2.1 E-procurement in the global beverage manufacturers' industry
2.2 E-procurement by region
2.3 E-procurement by company turnover
3.1 About Canadean
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mfsnjr/eprocurement_in_t
Source: Canadean Ltd