DUBLIN--(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vz6q97/crude_oil_in_canad) has announced the addition of the "Crude Oil in Canada" report to their offering.)--Research and Markets (
Crude Oil in Canada industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Canada crude oil market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The market volume figures within this report represent crude oil consumption. The market values are calculated using regional spot oil prices averaged over the whole year. As oil markets are experiencing a period of price volatility future trends are difficult to predict, therefore the forecasts given in this report are only given as an indication of the market's possible future growth. All currency conversions used in the production of this report have been calculated using constant annual 2011 average exchange rates.
- The Canadian crude oil market had total revenue of $73,324.6 million in 2011, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10% between 2007 and 2011.
- Market consumption volumes decreased with a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -1% between 2007-2011, to reach a total of 813.7 million barrels in 2011.
- The performance of the market is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 1.4% for the five-year period 2011 - 2016, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $78,451.3 million by the end of 2016.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the crude oil market in Canada
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the crude oil market in Canada
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key crude oil market players' global operations and financial performance
- Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Canada economy
Key Questions Answered
- What was the size of the Canada crude oil market by value in 2011?
- What will be the size of the Canada crude oil market in 2016?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Canada crude oil market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is Canada's crude oil market in relation to its regional counterparts?
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vz6q97/crude_oil_in_canad