DUBLIN--(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nsc8m9/global_wireless_te) has announced the addition of the "Global Wireless Telecommunication Services Industry 2012-2017: Trends, Profits and Forecast Analysis" report to their offering.)--Research and Markets (
“Global Wireless Telecommunication Services Industry 2012-2017: Trends, Profits and Forecast Analysis”
Although the global wireless telecommunication services industry is expected to maintain rather modest growth in 2012, overall industry revenue is forecast to reach an estimated US $1,104 billion in 2017 with a CAGR of 4.8% over the next five years (2012-2017). Lucintel, a leading global management consulting and industry research firm, has analyzed the global wireless telecommunication services industry and presents its findings in Global Wireless Telecommunication Services Industry 2012-2017: Trend, Profit, and Forecast Analysis.
The wireless telecommunications services industry includes mobile phones, pagers, and other wireless telecommunication device support. The industry is relatively consolidated in terms of key players, suppliers, and buyers. Europe dominates this industry with 35% of the global industry share. China Mobile Ltd. and Vodafone Group plc are the two dominant global players in this highly competitive industry. Competition rivalry is high due to a large number of operators that compete on price as well as services. The threat of substitute is moderate due to use of VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) services. A combination of factors such as governmental regulations, the large number of subscribers, customer churn rates, and average revenue per user significantly affects industry dynamics.
- Industry size estimates in terms of (US $) value by regions and by segment
- Global wireless telecommunication services industry annual trend (2006-2011) and forecast (2012-2017)
- Porter's Five Force analysis
- New product launch and merger and acquisition activity in global wireless telecommunication services industry
- Quarterly demand trend (Q1 2010-Q4 2011)and forecast analysis (Q1 2012 - Q4 2012) for global wireless telecommunication services industry
- Gross and net profit trends in the global wireless telecommunication services industry
- Cost structure trend in the global as well as by regional
Who and Why should Buy This Report?
This study is intended for senior level executives, sales, marketing and business development professionals at various nodes of value chain of this market. This multi-client industry study from Lucintel is used by small to multi-national Fortune 500 companies and utilized for a variety of reasons including
- Business development
- Strategic planning
- Business presentation
- Determination of industry size and trend
- Competitive analysis
- Resource and Inventory Management
- Investment Decision
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nsc8m9/global_wireless_te