STERLING, Va.--(Fixmo, the mobile risk management (MRM) company, today announced that it will be offering Fixmo SafeZone in three different product editions, enabling government agencies and enterprises to secure and manage their corporate email, data and applications on iOS and Android devices starting at just $59 per device. Fixmo SafeZone recently earned a perfect, five star review by SC Magazine and was recognized as the SC Magazine “Best Buy” product for mobile device security.)--
Fixmo SafeZone is the defense-grade secure workspace that keeps corporate email, browsing, documents and applications encrypted, contained and under IT control on both corporate-owned and BYOD (bring-your-own-device) mobile devices. Its “secure sandbox” keeps all corporate data encrypted and password-protected, even when the device itself is unlocked, and can be deployed entirely on-premise thanks to its secure and resilient “no-NOC” architecture.
Customers now can choose to deploy Fixmo SafeZone Messaging Edition, Workspace Edition, Government Edition or a mix of all three, depending on their needs and business requirements.
A Closer Look at the Three Editions
(1) Fixmo SafeZone Messaging Edition provides a secure corporate email and browsing experience on iPad, iPhone and Android devices with the following key features:
- Secure Email and Collaboration: Fully contained apps for corporate email, calendar and contacts with secure access to enterprise services
- Secure Browsing: Secure corporate web browser that keeps intranet-based content encrypted and contained from the personal browser
- Security and Management: AES 256-bit encryption of data at-rest and in-transit, application-level policies, remote lock/wipe and more
- Extensible to New Apps: Deploy custom or third party apps into the secure workspace using the Fixmo SafeGuard SDK at no additional charge
Fixmo SafeZone Messaging Edition is now available for iOS and Android devices for an annual subscription fee of $59 per device, inclusive of all client and server software, maintenance, support and upgrades.
(2) Fixmo SafeZone Workspace Edition extends on the benefits of the Messaging Edition by offering the following additional business productivity applications:
- Document Editing and Management: View, create, edit, store and manage Microsoft Office documents within the Fixmo SafeZone secure container
- PDF Annotation: Annotate PDF documents and securely share with business colleagues
- Microsoft Sharepoint: Secure access to Microsoft Sharepoint via dedicated client
- Secure Camera: Keep business-related photos and videos protected and contained
Fixmo SafeZone Workspace Edition is now available for iOS devices for an annual subscription fee of $75 per device, inclusive of all client and server software, maintenance, support and upgrades. Workspace Edition for Android will be available late in the third quarter.
(3) Fixmo SafeZone Government Edition adds support for S/MIME secure email and Common Access Card (CAC) two-factor authentication and is available at no additional charge to government agencies that have purchased the Messaging or Workspace Edition.
In addition to offering flexible pricing and deployment options, Fixmo SafeZone can be easily integrated with existing IT infrastructure and enterprise mobility solutions. It is tightly integrated with the Fixmo Sentinel mobile device management (MDM) and risk management solution, but also works seamlessly along side third-party MDM products. And because Fixmo SafeZone uses the standard ActiveSync protocol, it can be quickly deployed against existing enterprise email services including Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Notes, Google Apps, Zimbra, Scalix and others.
Additional Pricing Details
In addition to offering annual subscription licenses, Fixmo also offers perpetual licensing options for all of its products so that organizations can choose the payment model that best suits their needs. Given that Fixmo SafeZone is built on a no-NOC architecture, it can be deployed entirely on-premise with no additional monthly data or service fees.
For more information, go to http://fixmo.com/products/safezone.
Fixmo Inc. is the mobile risk management (MRM) company that helps organizations identify, mitigate and manage the risks associated with mobile devices in the workplace. The company’s MRM solutions enable protected and compliant mobile computing, helping organizations embrace a wide range of mobile devices and applications while maintaining system integrity, protecting confidential data and proving regulatory compliance. Fixmo’s MRM technology has been developed as part of a Co-operative Research and Development Agreement (CRADA) with the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA). Fixmo is headquartered in Sterling, Virginia and Toronto, Canada (http://fixmo.com).