BOSTON--(MITX, the Massachusetts Innovation & Technology Exchange, announced today that it has named nine new members to its Board of Directors, an esteemed group of marketing visionaries, accomplished entrepreneurs and industry leaders.)--
“It’s truly a testament to the enthusiasm and energy in our industry that we are able to bring on such incredible executives to our Board. I can’t wait to see what adding their ideas, experience and knowledge will do for our community and for the organization.”
These new members will provide guidance and representation from the most significant areas of growth for the industry MITX represents: integrated marketing strategies, emerging technologies, e-commerce, and big data. The new members are:
- Mike Baker, Co-Founder & CEO, DataXu
- Tammy Bondanza, SVP Digital Media, Hill Holliday and President of BIMA
- Elaine Boltz, SVP, E-commerce, The TJX Companies
- Steve Chambers, President of Global Sales and Marketing, Nuance Communications
- Scott Hudler, Vice President of Consumer Engagement, Dunkin’ Donuts
- Rick Jensen, Senior Vice President, Chief Sales and Marketing Officer, Constant Contact
- Howard Kogan, Chief Technology & Strategy Officer, Communispace
- Antonio Rodriguez, General Partner, Matrix Partners
- Charles Rutstein, COO, Forrester Research
President of MITX Debi Kleiman said, “It’s truly a testament to the enthusiasm and energy in our industry that we are able to bring on such incredible executives to our Board. I can’t wait to see what adding their ideas, experience and knowledge will do for our community and for the organization.”
MITX recently organized the Innovation Awards, a competition that celebrates the innovations powering the future of marketing and revolutionizing the way we work and play. In October, MITX is bringing the community together in a big way, to discuss and explore the future of marketing, media and mobile at their 4-Day event in Boston called FutureM.
Joe Grimaldi, CEO and Chairman of Mullen and Chairman of the Board of MITX, said, “Through its leadership, programs and advocacy, MITX accelerates economic growth, talent-pool expansion, and innovation for our sector. These new Board members are great examples of the leaders who are transforming the industry and our Innovation Economy. We are excited to welcome them onto the MITX Board.”
Established in 1996, MITX -- the Massachusetts Innovation & Technology Exchange – is the leading industry organization focused on the web and mobile, bringing together the digital marketing, media and technology community to engage in what's next and how it will impact the marketing and business worlds. Creator of FutureM, MITX is headquartered in Boston, MA. For more information, visit http://www.mitx.org/.