DUBLIN--(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5lzk5k/ikea_group_retail) has announced the addition of Canadean Ltd's new company profile "IKEA Group: Retailing Company Profile, SWOT Report" to their offering.)--Research and Markets (
“IKEA Group: Retailing Company Profile, SWOT Report”
"IKEA Group: Retailing Company Profile, SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
This report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "IKEA Group" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, mergers & acquisitions, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "IKEA Group"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business
sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
IKEA Group (IKEA) manufactures, distributes and retails furniture and home decor products. IKEA performs in four basic areas: range strategy and product development, production, supply and retail. Its products include beds and mattresses, decoration materials, flooring, lightings, mirrors and furniture for living room, bedroom and kitchen. IKEA operates through company-owned stores, catalogue and its website. As of August 2011, the company had a total of 287 stores in 26 countries, and has operations in 41 countries spread across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. It has 29 trading service, 27 distribution centers and 11 customer distribution centers. The company is headquartered in Leiden, the Netherlands.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Business Analysis
2 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
5 Company Statement
7 Key Employees
8 Key Employee Biographies
9 Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Subsidiaries
Table 6: Locations
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5lzk5k/ikea_group_retail
Source: Canadean Ltd