CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Today Groupon (NASDAQ: GRPN) (http://www.groupon.com) is offering this summer’s most spectacular pop music indulgence: A delectable experience in Hershey, Penn. and rare access to a series of iconic artists at the Summer MixTape Music Festival (http://www.groupon.com/deals/ga-agps-management?dl=d47388). The deal features VIP access to the music festival with headliners New Kids on the Block, Kelly Clarkson, The Fray and more, a Hersheypark roller coaster ride with NKOTB, a year’s worth of Hershey’s Chocolate and all the amenities to round out an avid fan’s weekend in heaven. Those interested will have to keep a close eye on the deal page, as the $10,000 deal will go live at an undisclosed time today with only one unit (one pair of tickets) available.
The pop music aficionado who locks in tickets will enjoy:
- Round-trip airfare to Harrisburg, Penn.
- Two VIP Package tickets to Summer MixTape Music Festival 2012 (Aug. 17-18) including a backstage dressing room, on-stage seats for all shows and a meet-and-greet with NKOTB
- A roller coaster ride with NKOTB and exclusive access to an NKOTB vs. Backstreet Boys softball game
- After show access to Donnie Wahlberg’s birthday party featuring DJ Pauly D
- A one year supply of Hershey’s chocolate, delivered quarterly
- Two Hershey’s Kiss Packages at The Spa at The Hotel Hershey featuring a milk & honey soak and cocoa massage
- Personal paparazzi to commemorate the trip
- Accommodation for three nights at Woodside Cottages at The Hotel Hershey
“This weekend experience screams indulgence for pop purists and old-school New Kids on the Block fans,” said Darren Schwartz, SVP of Sales, Groupon. “Don’t blink or you’ll miss an unforgettable opportunity with all ‘the right stuff.’”
Groupon, launched in November 2008 in Chicago, features a daily deal on the best stuff to do, eat, see and buy in 48 countries around the world. Groupon works with selected business partners to create a win-win proposition for business and consumers, delivering more than 1,000 daily deals globally. To subscribe for the best deals in your city, visit http://www.groupon.com. To learn how to become a featured business, visit http://www.grouponworks.com.