SALT LAKE CITY--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Adobe Systems Incorporated (NASDAQ:ADBE) today announced the availability of a major update to its Web Experience Management (WEM) solution, part of the Adobe® Digital Marketing Suite. At a time when marketing budgets are under intense scrutiny and a one-size-fits-all approach to reaching customers is no longer acceptable, the WEM solution helps organizations drive engagement by delivering more consistent, contextually relevant experiences on the Web, mobile devices and social media.
Through a unique combination of the latest Adobe Digital Marketing Suite products and services, Adobe WEM empowers marketers, in partnership with IT, to quickly personalize brand and e-commerce experiences, optimize landing pages and micro sites, and engage in social communities and conversations. The latest solution consists of:
- Easy-to-use, unified Web Content Management (WCM) that helps marketers leverage customer context to personalize online experiences and better reach digitally immersed customers
- Innovative HTML5 Mobile Application publishing support for the rapid, simultaneous launch of content across websites, mobile sites and smartphone and tablet apps
- Enterprise-class Digital Asset Management (DAM) intuitively integrated with Adobe creative tools and the forthcoming Adobe Creative Cloud™ to streamline creation and re-use of rich media
At the heart of the WEM solution is Adobe CQ, a recognized industry leader in WCM software built on open standards. The new Adobe CQ 5.5, available today, significantly builds on this leadership position through several innovations, as well as integration with other products in the Digital Marketing Suite, including Insight for analyzing large volumes of data in real-time; Scene7® for converting rich media to dynamic content optimized across channels; Search&Promote for targeted site search and surfacing relevant product and content matches; SiteCatalyst® for actionable online analytics; and Test&Target™ for website optimization and personalization. In addition to new e-commerce capabilities delivered via an open framework and partnership with market-leader, hybris (see separate release), Adobe CQ 5.5 advances include:
- Client Context—Deliver contextualized content and consistent brand experiences as customers move from channel-to-channel and device-to-device. Harnessing rich profile, segmentation and analytics data from the Adobe Digital Marketing Suite, Client Context empowers digital marketers to create, preview and optimize the personalized experience of target customer audiences.
- Mobile App Development—Empower marketing to rapidly create HTML5-based mobile apps through new integration with PhoneGap, Adobe’s standards-based framework for building cross-platform apps. Intuitive, drag-and-drop functionality takes full advantage of device features, such as the accelerometer, camera and GPS.
- DAM—Enable collaboration on rich media assets, including video, beyond the borders of the organization. Marketers can easily find, share, add comments to, and revise and publish assets regardless of format, speeding time to market on digital campaigns. Now includes integration with Adobe Creative Suite® tools, as well as Adobe Creative Cloud, which is expected in the first half of 2012.
- Cloud Manager (beta)—Ensure optimal performance during peak customer demand by eliminating bottlenecks and accelerating time-to-market on new campaigns. New cloud service enables marketers to take control of fluctuating peak customer traffic while minimizing turnaround time of key online initiatives.
Kevin Cochrane, vice president of Product Strategy and Solution Marketing, Adobe
- “Web Content Management as we’ve known it just doesn’t cut it any longer. Not for CMOs tasked with enhancing corporate image and contributing to the bottom line in an age when the expectations of the CEO and customer have never been greater. And certainly not for consumers who expect highly pertinent information at the right time, whether on a desktop, tablet, or smartphone. Our Web Experience Management solution and Adobe CQ 5.5 were built with this in mind, and provide today’s digital marketer the power to personalize each experience, across channels, to build brand, drive demand, and reach new audiences.”
Dan Check, director of Technology, Slate
- “On any given day, Slate.com may be required to serve over a million page views per hour. Simply put, we need to trust that our Web Content Management system is rock solid, and Adobe CQ has been just that. Advances in the latest version and the WEM solution will help businesses such as ours go even further in terms of analyzing and optimizing content for readers. And with mobile delivery a must-have, the ability to quickly publish HTML5 apps to all platforms will be huge.”
Matt Leopold, director of Customer Experience, TE Connectivity
- “As a multi-billion dollar company with many audiences and hundreds of websites worldwide, it’s critically important for us to deliver a unified experience to our customers, regardless of where and how we engage. We also need to ensure the content we provide is relevant to who they are and what they need to accomplish with us. It’s no small feat, but it’s also a requirement. Adobe WEM and CQ 5.5 are truly enterprise class and rise to this challenge.”
Andy Jacobs, executive vice president and chief technology officer, MRM
- “MRM’s strong belief is that the day a site launches is ‘Day 1.’ The real benefits of an enterprise content management system deployment are realized after the launch via an intelligent understanding of the visitors’ site behaviors and the continual optimization of the site’s content and user experience. The WEM solution and integrations with other Adobe technologies give us and our clients the power to focus our marketing optimization efforts truly on the customer, continually delivering the best possible customer experience within the most aggressive timelines and budget.”
Piyush Patel, director of Technology, SapientNitro
- “With the release of CQ 5.5 and the latest WEM solution, Adobe has created a more integrated digital marketing offering, allowing our Idea Engineers to design, create, deliver, and measure these experiences in real-time, and giving our clients the competitive edge necessary in a rapidly changing economy. We’re thrilled to be partnering with Adobe on this game-changing advancement and looking forward to working together to deliver innovative and measurable results for our joint clients.”
Adobe WEM and Adobe CQ 5.5 are immediately available on a worldwide basis.
About the Adobe Digital Marketing Suite
The Adobe® Digital Marketing Suite offers an integrated and open platform for online business optimization, a strategy for using customer insight to drive innovation throughout the business and enhance marketing efficiency. The Suite consists of integrated applications to collect and unleash the power of customer insight to optimize customer acquisition, conversion and retention efforts as well as the creation and distribution of content. For example, using the Suite, marketers can identify the most effective marketing strategies and ad placements as well as create relevant, personalized and consistent customer experiences across digital marketing channels, such as onsite, display, e-mail, social, video and mobile. The Suite enables marketers to make quick adjustments, automate certain customer interactions and better maximize marketing ROI, which, ultimately, can positively impact the bottom line.
About Adobe Systems Incorporated
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. For more information, visit www.adobe.com.
© 2012 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved. Adobe, the Adobe logo, Creative Cloud, Scene7, SiteCatalyst, Test&Target and Creative Suite are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=50211180&lang=en