DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/69fe01/cocoa_report) has announced the addition of John Wiley and Sons Ltd's new book "Cocoa Report" to their offering.
Develop applications for Mac OS X with this Developer Reference guide
Make a clean transition to programming in Apple environments using the elegant and dynamic programming API Cocoa and this practical guide. Written by a seasoned Mac expert, this book shows you how to write programs in Cocoa for the rapidly expanding world of Macintosh users.
Part of the Developer Reference series, this book prepares you for a productive programming experience on today's fastest-growing platform.
- Cocoa is a programming framework for developing in Apple environments, including Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- This book covers all the major information you need to start developing dynamic applications for Mac OS X
- Master all Cocoa tools, including Xcode and working with Objective-C
- Includes full coverage of the Cocoa API, Xcode, and Objective-C, as well as programming for Apple's latest OS X, Snow Leopard
- Companion Web site includes all code files
Programming for Apple's Macintosh is a growing career field. This essential guide, one of the most comprehensive on Cocoa, will help you quickly become productive.
Key Topics Covered:
- Part I: Getting Started.
- Part II: Going Deeper.
- Part III: Expanding the Possibilities.
- Part IV: Appendixes.
- Richard Wentk is a developer with more than fifteen years of experience in publishing, and is one of the UK's most reliable technology writers. He covers Apple products and developments for MacWorld and MacFormat magazines, and also writes about technology and business strategy for publications such as Computer Arts and BBC Focus.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/69fe01/cocoa_report