BROOKFIELD, Wis.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Fiserv, Inc. (NASDAQ: FISV), the leading global provider of financial services technology solutions, today introduced the new MobilitiTM mobile banking, alerting and payments suite. Mobiliti unites the functionality of Mobile MoneyTM from Fiserv and BankAnywhereTM from the recently acquired M-Com within a single product suite, and will replace both of those product brands. Mobiliti is available in multiple distinct versions tailored for use by financial institutions of varying sizes within both the United States and international markets.
Mobiliti supports all three major mobile access modes: SMS (text messaging), mobile browser and downloadable applications for AndroidTM, iPhone® and Blackberry®. The suite, notable for its seamless integration of banking and payments capabilities, includes:
- Mobiliti EnterpriseTM – Mobiliti Enterprise is a flexible, highly customizable solution for large banks worldwide. Mobiliti Enterprise is host-system agnostic, facilitating integration into existing architecture, and supports robust functionality including remote deposit capture, bill presentment and payment, person-to-person payments, alerting and location services. Financial institutions can implement these services as a package or in the combination of their choice. Standard features include customer care tools, service reporting, analytics and diagnostic capabilities.
- Mobiliti AdvantageTM – Mobiliti Advantage enables financial institutions to implement high-demand mobile banking functions, such as balance inquiries, transfers and bill payment, within a condensed timeframe. The capabilities of Mobiliti Advantage are tailored to the U.S. market, and financial institutions retain the ability to customize aspects of the product appearance and user experience.
- Mobiliti EdgeTM – Like Mobiliti Advantage, Mobiliti Edge enables financial institutions to select from a menu of popular mobile banking functionality that can be implemented within a condensed timeframe. Mobiliti Edge is intended for use in international markets, with a focus on integrated mobile payments.
- Mobiliti is also available in an ASP version that is pre-integrated into multiple Fiserv account processing and online banking solutions.
Of nearly 2,000 clients polled during the Fiserv Focus client conference in April 2011, more than 74 percent indicated that they planned to increase their investments in mobile financial services during the next 12 months, and with good reason. According to the May 2011 report from Forrester Research, Inc., The State of U.S. Mobile Banking: 2011, mobile banking adoption among U.S. online adults more than doubled in the past two years, and Forrester predicts that mobile banking will grow by an average of 20 percent per year over the next five years.
“Mobile banking adoption continues to gather momentum in the U.S., fueled by strong consumer appetite for smartphones and banks' burgeoning supply of new mobile banking applications, websites and alerts,” writes Brad Strothkamp, principal analyst, eBusiness and Channel Strategy, Forrester Research, in The State of U.S. Mobile Banking: 2011. “As consumers gain confidence with the channel, their needs are shifting from simple functionality like account balances and ATM locators to transactions like bill payment and account transfers.”
“With hundreds of financial institutions and millions of consumers using Mobiliti solutions, Fiserv is able to draw on practical channel experience to anticipate the evolution of mobile financial services,” said Erich Litch, president, Digital Channels, Fiserv. “Mobile access is reshaping the way consumers manage their finances, and Mobiliti from Fiserv delivers the capabilities financial institutions need to meet consumers wherever they want to transact.”
- Fiserv Mobile Solutions - www.fiserv.com/mobile
Fiserv, Inc. (NASDAQ: FISV) is the leading global provider of information management and electronic commerce systems for the financial services industry, driving innovation that transforms experiences for financial institutions and their customers. Fiserv is ranked No. 1 on the FinTech 100 survey of top technology partners to the financial services industry. For more information, visit www.fiserv.com.