SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Marin Software, provider of the leading online advertising management platform for advertisers and agencies, today announced continued global expansion with the opening of its Australia office. The company also announced it has hired search industry veteran Nick Gill as Asia Pacific commercial director. With offices in the U.S., Singapore, China, the U.K., and Australia, Marin Software now has an on-the-ground presence in four continents.
- Marin Software opened a new office in Sydney, Australia to better serve advertiser and agency customers in this fast-growing market.
- Nick Gill, Asia Pacific commercial director, will lead Marin’s new Australia office. Gill joined Marin from Steak Digital, where he served as managing director for Australia. Previously, Gill served as head of account management for Yahoo UK & Ireland, providing integrated display, search, mobile, and video marketing solutions to Yahoo!’s largest global advertisers, which generated revenue in excess of £50 million a year.
- Marin also separately announced that leading global digital performance agency, iProspect, has selected Marin Software as its platform for managing paid search and social marketing in the Asia Pacific region.
Marin Software’s Global Growth:
- As hundreds of brands and agencies around the world adopt the Marin Software platform to manage large-scale online advertising campaigns, the company has grown its international offices to better serve clients in fast-growing markets.
- Marin Software currently serves 800 clients worldwide and manages for its customers more than $2 billion in annualized online advertising spend. Marin’s technology is used to manage biddable media campaigns in 160 countries and 25 currencies.
- The Marin Software platform supports global search engines, languages and currencies to allow brands and agencies to more effectively analyze, manage, and optimize their online advertising programs.
- “Advertising today is global; brands and agencies worldwide use Marin Software to manage complex, multinational campaigns, and we are committed to being on the ground where our customers are,” said Chris Lien, CEO of Marin Software. “The opening of our Australia office is another step toward creating local Marin offices in every major global market. Marin believes in establishing local teams to work hand-in-hand with our advertiser partners, so they can improve campaign performance at both national and global levels.”
- “Marin Software has quickly gained a global reputation as a strategic partner for brands and agencies that want to get the highest ROI and performance out of every campaign,” said Nick Gill, Commercial Director, Asia Pacific at Marin Software. “I’m thrilled to join Marin and lead its new Australia office. I look forward to working with the many advertisers in Australia who already use Marin as well as expanding the reach of Marin Software to more brands and agencies in the region.”
About Marin Software:
Marin Software is a leading provider of online advertising management solutions, offering an integrated platform for managing search, display, and social marketing. The company provides solutions for advertisers and agencies of all sizes, enabling them to improve financial performance, save time, and make better decisions. Marin Enterprise, the company’s flagship product, addresses the needs of online marketers spending at least $100,000 per month on biddable media. Marin Professional delivers the same power and ease of use as Marin Enterprise, through an application designed for marketers spending less than $100,000 per month on paid search. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices worldwide, Marin’s technology powers marketing campaigns for over 800 customers managing more than $2 billion of annualized ad spend in more than 160 countries. For more information, please visit: http://www.marinsoftware.com.
Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=6762756&lang=en