DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/981c9a/global_copper) has announced the addition of the "Global Copper" report to their offering.
Global Copper industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2006-10, and forecast to 2015). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global copper market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The copper industry, for this research purposes, consists of copper mine production only. Industry volume is defined as the quantity of copper produced at sites within each country or geographical region. Volumes are converted to values using constant annual average LME prices. All currency conversions in this profile were calculated using 2010 average exchange rate.
- The global copper production industry had total revenue of $90.2 billion in 2010, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.1% for the period spanning 2006-2010.
- Market production volumes increased with a CAGR of 0.4% between 2006 and 2010, to reach a total of 15,872.2 thousand metric tonnes in 2010.
- The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 9.6% for the five-year period 2010-2015, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $142.6 billion by the end of 2015.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global copper market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the globalcopper market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key copper market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global copper market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Key Questions Answered
- What was the size of the global copper market by value in 2010?
- What will be the size of the global copper market in 2015?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global copper market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How has the market performed in volume terms over the last five years?
- BHP Billiton Group
- Rio Tinto
- Vale S.A
Key Topics Covered:
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- MARKET OVERVIEW
- MARKET VALUE
- MARKET VOLUME
- MARKET SEGMENTATION II
- FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- LEADING COMPANIES
- MARKET FORECASTS
- LIST OF TABLES
- LIST OF FIGURES
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/981c9a/global_copper